Math Hoffa OVERRATED? ???

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Math is just uneven. He's never awful, but he can be bland performance-wise at times and uninteresting. He's not great at anything, but not terrible at anything. He has had great moments, but most of the time when I see Math win a battle it's more of a result of his opponent not being on point than Math doing something crazy. The Hitman battle was the last time Math impressed me in anyway. Outside of that, I feel like he relies on stage presence and charisma...but that's about it.

But what is funny is how obviously biased a lot of you guys are. The people in the other threads who are defending Math are the same ones in here who are clearly relatively big fans of his. It's almost a direct correlation. Meanwhile everyone who feels :manny: about him is calling him out. :smh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Math is just uneven. He's never awful, but he can be bland performance-wise at times and uninteresting. He's not great at anything, but not terrible at anything. He has had great moments, but most of the time when I see Math win a battle it's more of a result of his opponent not being on point than Math doing something crazy. The Hitman battle was the last time Math impressed me in anyway. Outside of that, I feel like he relies on stage presence and charisma...but that's about it.

But what is funny is how obviously biased a lot of you guys are. The people in the other threads who are defending Math are the same ones in here who are clearly relatively big fans of his. It's almost a direct correlation. Meanwhile everyone who feels :manny: about him is calling him out. :smh:

I won't deny that it was a bytch move by Math and he was being sensitive, and Serius didn't deserve to get hands layed on him, it really is undeniable. I just think It is what it is; Math fukked up pretty big, I'm just choosing to forget it and move on. If Math's and Serius's roles were reversed I'd still probably do the same.

Last edited: