FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I still don't see how Verb beat Math.

I can name about 5-6 crazy lines from that battle from Math. Verb really didn't say anything memorable except the Norbes/Cortez joke. And he had some really shytty lines. Like the plastic wrap, and the Charlie/Cam shyt.

PrinceDeeDer

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is Math one the most overrated battlers in the game? When has he clearly beat a top teir name? Don't get me wrong he's a charismatic star and an og but talent wise he's never been that dope to me.

NO. He beat T-rex and he beat Iron Solomon. Hes definitely top tier hes in my top 5.

1. B magic
2. T rex
3. Math Hoffa
4. Calicoe
5. Murda Mook

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes he is, but he came back well from the Calicoe bodybag..

Lux summed up Math Hoffa best a while ago..

[ame=http://youtu.be/_wTEsf1Qj8Y]LOADED LUX LOVE TAPS | 16BAR BREAKDOWN | UNDENIABLETV.NET - YouTube[/ame]

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
All batters with a any sort of respectable profile are overrated.

:salute: Math for taking battles (even tho he has taken too many) when alot of his peers/people from his era minus Ear-Rex on some other shyt. I guess with age and the whole Dose thing, Maths grown up, hes in his 30's iirc or near to it, whats the point of being aggy on camera at that age especially when you making money and are minor celebrity because of it.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
My list of overrated battle rappers

1. Clipse
2. Hoffa
3. Serius
4. X-Factor
5. Mook
6. Calicoe
7. Tay-Roc
8. Yung Ill
9. DNA

I agree with the first 6 aside from serious, he gets a pass just for actually freestyling, and young ill was nice, don't get the Internet hate for DNA, he cool to me.. But clips is overrated as shyt, nikkas was gassing him when he only had two battles then once we got to see him more he is better than average but not top tier and the same goes for math, he is good enough to be in URL but not at the top of the I want to see him battle list.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Math does everything well but he's not a great lyricist like Lux, red, and surf. No one ever said he's the best so I can't say overrated.

Daps
Reppin
me
Hoffa's not overrated, his earlier battles were just better.

him vs. Iron Solomon & T-Rex were both crazy

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
Math is a well rounded rapper, but he doesn't do anything in particular @ a high level. My main problem with him is his battles lack replay value win or loss.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ehhhh... I agree with the rest of your post tho
It was a good battle. Iron was spittin some shyt. That math scheme he did was crazy. I think Math had a better performance overall though. I gave Iron the 1st rd, and Math the 2nd and 3rd