Math Hoffa OVERRATED? ???

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought Math got that Hitman battle 2-1 too. It's not just his punch lines or his wordplay, but his delivery and set-ups are crazy too;plus he always has a solid angle to go at his opponent with, and he does it all with great comedic effect when need be. Math has always been one of my favorite battlers, but the run he's been on the last 12 months :whew:; He's arguably undefeated in that time span, and that's with going up against some quality, big name battlers too. With his resume, right now Math has a legit claim as the top battler in the business.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought Math got that Hitman battle 2-1 too. It's not just his punch lines or his wordplay, but his delivery and set-ups are crazy too;plus he always has a solid angle to go at his opponent with, and he does it all with great comedic effect when need be. Math has always been one of my favorite battlers, but the run he's been on the last 12 months :whew:; He's arguably undefeated in that time span, and that's with going up against some quality, big name battlers too. With his resume, right now Math has a legit claim as the top battler in the business.

Ya I noticed dude really stepped it up lately too. I read youtube comments and people are hating but I'm watching his battles like damn dude is getting it in. Sick bars, delivery, and his whole style is really polished too.

My only gripe is he does take himself a little too seriously or it appears that way at least. I know it's battle rapping and that's kinda the point but it's hard for me to get behind dude if he genuinely comes off like a prick. Whereas somebody like Clips acts really cocky but you can tell it's kinda put on and he's a cool dude in real life.

Last edited:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Only battle that comes to mind that he clearly lost during this run is daylyt. I think he lost to Rex too but it's debatable.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Only battle that comes to mind that he clearly lost during this run is daylyt. I think he lost to Rex too but it's debatable.

I don't get how people like daylyt dude is a troll to me and fukked up that whole battle with his bullshyt tactics and gibberish acting like he's deep.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Ya I noticed dude really stepped it up lately too. I read youtube comments and people are hating but I'm watching his battles like damn dude is getting it in. Sick bars, delivery, and his whole style is really polished too.

My only gripe is he does take himself a little too seriously or it appears that way at least. I know it's battle rapping and that's kinda the point but it's hard for me to get behind dude if he genuinely comes off like a prick. Whereas somebody like Clips acts really cocky but you can tell it's kinda put on and he's a cool dude in real life.
Math's cool in real life. At least to the fans

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I don't get how people like daylyt dude is a troll to me and fukked up that whole battle with his bullshyt tactics and gibberish acting like he's deep.
Even with daylyts bullshyt math choked up a storm and they cut some of them out.

Trapped

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In his first battle with Rex, he won 2-1. His second with Rex was a tie, maybe a slight edge to Rex...Aye Verb - matter of preference, I thought Verb had too many gay jokes, and Math did that wack Biggie shyt - to me more of a tie.

Then - he killed Marvwon and Arsonal, clearly no debatin'. He beat Shotgun Suge and Hitman, not by much, but he edged it. I don't even know how to rate his Daylyt battle, because the latter is corny as fukk to me with that forced punchline shyt, but Math was meh too. JJDD - also a W for Math. J-Dose - everybody thought he would have to punch him again, but he beat him with bars, 3-0. Pat Stay - I was disappointed by both, and he battled Shotty only for the bread and fun.

Considering everything - he's got a pretty strong resume. :yeshrug:

JimmyTuna

ghetto diplomat
Daps
Reppin
peeedro
It's been out for months. All the battles been out for months. It's on KingJuce.com tho. You gotta pay like 3.99 I think to see them all. I paid it.

@Fresh was the Yung iLL vs O Red battle on KingJuce or nah ?

Last edited: