Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
There's always something interesting going on in Jamaica.

This is a thread to post anything that's going on in Jamaica: news, pics, videos, music, etc.

SANTA CRUZ, St Elizabeth — Head of the St Elizabeth police Superintendent Lanford Salmon has responded with outrage to the destruction by fire of a service vehicle and another car owned by a policeman during an operation against goat thieves yesterday.

"As a people, Jamaicans have to decide what we want; we cannot continue to tolerate crime in the way we do," Salmon told the Jamaica Observer.

"Jamaicans must recognise that law and order must come first... imagine the situation that the country is in, and criminals can destroy resources in this way," he added.

Police say one man has been held in connection with the find of seven stolen goats which were found alive, as well as a few carcases at Brighton, north of Santa Cruz.

Police also say they are following "leads" in connection with the destruction of the two cars.

Police report that they responded to the stealing of 20 goats from the Brighton area. A team drove to an area close to the Upper Black River Morass and after parking on a side road, walked about 350 metres when they found four men butchering goats in the middle of a ganja field.

Three of the four men escaped.

While at the scene, police personnel heard loud explosions and on investigating found the two cars ablaze. A fire truck eventually put out the fires. The police service vehicle was assigned to the Lacovia Police Station.

Police said they destroyed several acres of ganja, a covered ganja nursery, as well as two small huts. Items found at the scene included Bibles and a sign which read 'Thou shall not steal'.

:russ:

:dead:

Police service vehicle, another belonging to cop torched - News - Jamaica Observer Mobile

FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida (AP) — US customs officials say agents caught a man flying from Jamaica to South Florida with 148 pellets of cocaine in his stomach.

The South Florida Sun Sentinel reports that 41-year-old Errol Simpson made his first appearance Thursday in federal court on a drug smuggling charge. He faces up to 40 years in prison.

US Immigration and Customs Enforcement reports are that Simpson flew from Montego Bay to Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport on September 15. Agents said he appeared nervous and gave inconsistent answers when questioned. X-rays at a local hospital revealed the pellets.

Officials say Simpson spent eight days in the hospital passing all the pellets, which weighed nearly 3 pounds. Investigators estimated the street value of the drugs to be about $38,000.
Click to expand...​
:dwillhuh:

:merchant:

Don't forget to check out:

Official - The Reggae/Dancehall thread.

&

GULLY BOP APPRECIATION THREAD

over in The Booth! UP! UP!

@MGM @PumPumAholic® @DreadBrown @BaggerofTea

Last edited:

Sk3ptical

Stay Turnt Up On Them Simps. #GMB
Daps
Reppin
#StuntGang #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
if its not about the goat vybz kartel then i see no point :wow:
Vybz-Kartel-and-Gaza-Slim-on-Dancehall-Night-at-Reggae-Sumfest-2011.jpg
Vybz-Kartel-Not-Involved-In-Patrick-Samuels-Roach-Murder.jpg

Strawberry

Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
Rosheika Grant, STAR Writer

Persons in the Corporate Area Resident Magistrate Court burst into laughter on Wednesday when a lawyer said her client, who was arrested for possession of more than 33 pounds of ganja, was using the herb for personal purposes.

Fifty-three-year-old Clive Barnett pleaded guilty to charges of possession of ganja, dealing in ganja, and trafficking ganja.

Barnett told the court he had previously been charged for smoking and possession of two pounds of ganja.

The accused was remanded and will return to court for sentencing today.

:laff:

:russ:

:myman::win::myman::win::myman::win:

Strawberry

Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
i know everything about the goat :wow:

them bytches better dont fukk with the goat down in jamaica :ufdup:

Everyone knows what happened to Lizard. fukk with Vybz and become minced meat/never found again :merchant:

why were the goat thieves killing the goats they stole?

Better questions:

1. Why were they killing goats in a ganja field? :wtf:

2. What's up with their Thou shall not steal decorative sign? :dead:

@BaggerofTea Did you hear how the Chinese took over the Roaring River Watershed?

:sadbron:

The Government of Jamaica (Prime Minister Portia Simpson Miller): Do Not...
by Ka'Bu Ma'at Kheru · 6,097 supporters

PETITION UPDATE
Bad News - Jamaica loses Roaring River Watershed
AjxjFvTAvwMmGKs-128x128-noPad.jpg

Ka'Bu Ma'at Kheru
Ocho Rios, Jamaica

May 22, 2015 — THE Government has signalled its intention to make changes to its concession agreement with China Harbour Engineering Company (CHEC) for the construction of the north-south link of Highway 2000 to facilitate the speed at which the company is moving ahead with its own private development plans.

Transport and Works Minister Dr Omar Davies said he will be seeking to have Cabinet amend the concession agreement to facilitate CHEC's plans to construct three hotels, 600 houses, and develop commercial properties.

He said the change is necessary because the international engineering contractor has advanced more quickly than anticipated, with specific plans for the development of the 1,200 acres of land that the Government has committed to the company under the 50-year agreement. The completion of the highway is slated for January 2016 (Jamaica Observer)

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: MGM

Strawberry

Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
This is pretty funny...

Dudes goes out in the night to confront the one foot thief and do a live report exposing him

:dead:

Skip to 4:14 for the confrontation

*EDIT: My bad, this is Trini news. I found it on www.jamaicanmateyangroupie.com which is a site that mostly reports news in Jamaica. But the video's still funny so I'm gonna leave it up anyways. :yeshrug:

Last edited: