Towlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First time using my passport was on a cruise, last stop was Jamaica. I was with my family.

I was geeked to get a stamp. So on the way out, instead of getting in the line where they check you back into the port, we went over to a counter, and asked for a stamp.

They explained we didn't need it, couldn't get it and instead started searching me and not my family. I had not smoked at this point.

They search everywhere in my bag, opened my cigs, patted me down, and emptied my pockets.

It was like a few grams in my Hanes. If I didn't do that I possibly could've been arrested and it all started over a passport stamp.

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
Breh Ive met Jamaicans named Rochester, Winchester, and McIntyre :dead:

I met the cutest little Jamaican girl named Apple. :hamster:

Jamaican nicknames are my favourite though....GOAT nicknames in the world :blessed:

Some of my Jamaican friends have nicknames like Pineapple, Dr. Feelgood aka Jamaica Ring Charlie, John Wayne, Ace, Goose, Poochie, Smiley, Prophet, Little Foot, Lamp Oil & G-Force. I miss them :whew:

Strawberry

Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
:jbhmm:

You guys hear about the white American dude who had a mental breakdown, went totally nuts & caused a lock down at the U.S. Embassy in Kingston this spring?

Kinda funny but I feel bad for the woman's property that he destroyed :martin:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I met the cutest little Jamaican girl named Apple. :hamster:

Jamaican nicknames are my favourite though....GOAT nicknames in the world :blessed:

Some of my Jamaican friends have nicknames like Pineapple, Dr. Feelgood aka Jamaica Ring Charlie, John Wayne, Ace, Goose, Poochie, Smiley, Prophet, Little Foot, Lamp Oil & G-Force. I miss them :whew:
I kno dudes with nicknames like Peanut, Squirrel, Junebug, TT, Keke

:jawalrus:

Strawberry

Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
I kno dudes with nicknames like Peanut, Squirrel, Junebug, TT, Keke

:jawalrus:

:lupe:

In what city/parish?

I had a really scary experience with a guy named Peanut...

Sometimes I laugh cuz we were PB&J ingredients (Strawberry jam & Peanut butter) but what went down really wasn't that funny

:merchant:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
if its not about the goat vybz kartel then i see no point :wow:
Vybz-Kartel-and-Gaza-Slim-on-Dancehall-Night-at-Reggae-Sumfest-2011.jpg
Gaza :takedat:

Strawberry

Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
Friday, September 25, 2015

2 persons of interest turn selves in

KINGSTON, Jamaica — The police are reporting that two of four men, who were listed as persons of interest, turned themselves in on Thursday.

Enos Smith, 49, otherwise called ‘John’, of Highlight View (Mud Town), St Andrew and Rosanny Alexander, 28, otherwise called ‘Dutty Man’ and ‘Sashy Cool’, of Palmerston Road, Portsmouth, St Catherine were listed as persons of interest by the Half-Way-Tree police on Wednesday.

Both men are to be questioned in the presence of their attorneys later today.

In the meantime, Anthony Barnett, otherwise called ‘Little T’ and ‘Alphabe’ and Ryan Hamilton, otherwise called ‘Twinnie’, ‘Lord Evil’ and ‘Luzzo’ of Newlands in Portmore, St Catherine and Mud Town, St Andrew are being asked to report to the Half-Way-Tree Police Station immediately.

These names :ohlawd:

Dutty Man!

:russ: :mjlol: :pachaha:

:dead:

• Dap
Reactions: IVS