aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
I met the cutest little Jamaican girl named Apple. :hamster:

Jamaican nicknames are my favourite though....GOAT nicknames in the world :blessed:

Some of my Jamaican friends have nicknames like Pineapple, Dr. Feelgood aka Jamaica Ring Charlie, John Wayne, Ace, Goose, Poochie, Smiley, Prophet, Little Foot, Lamp Oil & G-Force. I miss them :whew:
:deadmanny:

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
:russ:

They both ride motorcycles/stunt bikes

The first time I met Lamp Oil he came up to me...

Him: "Hey, I'm Lamp Oil" :to:

Me: "?? Lamp what? Did ya say lamp???" :patrice:

Him: "Lamp Oil....you need any lamps oiled?" :shaq:

Me: :steviej: :ahh: :takedat:

It was one if the best pick up lines I've ever heard in my life, melted me like mozzarella :noah:

Then a bunch of guys got jealous that I was talkin so much with Lamp Oil and I had to leave :mjcry:

but not without me secretly slippin him my # first :myman:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
:lupe:

In what city/parish?

I had a really scary experience with a guy named Peanut...

Sometimes I laugh cuz we were PB&J ingredients (Strawberry jam & Peanut butter) but what went down really wasn't that funny

:merchant:
Tried to put it up the butt didn't he ?:steviej:

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
You hear about how someone was tryin to kill Vybz in prison earlier this year? Smuggled poison into jail and everything...

Yeah he threw piss in someones face, he had it coming.

But If you want some jokes and can understand/read patois etc try Jamaican Matey & Groupie Pinkwall Talk Di Tings Dem | Real Jamaican News,Views, Gossip & Music For The International Jamaican Diaspora

Basically Shaderoom & Lipstickalley rolled into one:mjlol:

Their youtube channel is funny too

Strawberry

Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
Yeah he threw piss in someones face, he had it coming.

But If you want some jokes and can understand/read patois etc try Jamaican Matey & Groupie Pinkwall Talk Di Tings Dem | Real Jamaican News,Views, Gossip & Music For The International Jamaican Diaspora

Basically Shaderoom & Lipstickalley rolled into one:mjlol:

Their youtube channel is funny too

UP! UP! UP!

Ya mon mi can read patois :russ:

Been on Pinkwall since before I joined the Coli :yeshrug:

They have a fukkin crazy thread about Clansman from a few months ago...you ever read that one? :lupe:

Here's a funny clip from Pinkwall's YouTube channel:

Would rep you for biggin up JMG but *looks at rep* :noah:

Krazy

Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
UP! UP! UP!

Ya mon mi can read patois :russ:

Been on Pinkwall since before I joined the Coli :yeshrug:

They have a fukkin crazy thread about Clansman from a few months ago...you ever read that one? :lupe:

Here's a funny clip from Pinkwall's YouTube channel:

Would rep you for biggin up JMG but *looks at rep* :noah:

Yes :salute:

What thread on Clans? Link I dont visit there as often as I used too, only time I was really on there was during the whole Kartel case they dropped some knowledge and pieced a few things.

Strawberry

Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
Yes :salute:

What thread on Clans? Link I dont visit there as often as I used too, only time I was really on there was during the whole Kartel case they dropped some knowledge and pieced a few things.

FOR THOSE WHO KNOW NOTHING ABOUT CLANS MAN GANG LIKE MISELF | Jamaican Matey & Groupie Pinkwall Talk Di Tings Dem

Roll yourself up a spliff, grab a drink and get cozy...reading through that thread and all of the comments is like reading the script to an incredibly complex movie.

I love how everyone contributes to it and tries to help piece it together. I wonder if anyone from Clansman read or posted in that thread :lupe:

What is your infatuation with Jamaica?

Have you ever been to Jamaica? It's awesome! :blessed:

So you tryna get some of this dikk or what? :shaq:

You think I'm playin but I ain't

:hamster:

Scruffy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
FOR THOSE WHO KNOW NOTHING ABOUT CLANS MAN GANG LIKE MISELF | Jamaican Matey & Groupie Pinkwall Talk Di Tings Dem

Roll yourself up a spliff, grab a drink and get cozy...reading through that thread and all of the comments is like reading the script to an incredibly complex movie.

I love how everyone contributes to it and tries to help piece it together. I wonder if anyone from Clansman read or posted in that thread :lupe:

My fam is from there, and its whatever

Strawberry

Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica

Krazy

Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard

Oh that one, yeah I remember reading that and they probably did I'm sure they wanted everyone to know how bad Clans are lol

Kartel did belong to Clans too

"Kartel a 1Don, if anuh me a Tesha Miller"

Strawberry

Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
Oh that one, yeah I remember reading that and they probably did I'm sure they wanted everyone to know how bad Clans are lol

Kartel did belong to Clans too

"Kartel a 1Don, if anuh me a Tesha Miller"

Yeah, they mentioned that in the thread...Kartel had to buy Dave from Clansman a van or something way back in the day.

But yo, Clansman are sayin they don't want Tesha Miller back...

CLANS MAN WAR…DEM NUH WAA BACK TESHA MILLER | Jamaican Matey & Groupie Pinkwall Talk Di Tings Dem

They also killed one of his brothers in Spanish Town a few months ago.

Tesha Miller is supposed to get out of jail and return to Jamaica in January 2016...shyt's gonna get crazy...a lot of people are sayin Tesha's gonna be killed and/or that there will be a blood bath in Spanish Town :lupe:

AYO @Worl Boss give us your 2 cents on this