Daps
vIK5nD0.jpg

Omelette with organic spinach and Cabot 3 year old cheddar cheese,
Eggo Waffles and Kirkland Organic Maple Syrup

Last edited:

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
i dont eat meat, i just substitiute morning star veggie products for the meat that would be required in a normal recipe. i.e. they have meatless substitutes for grilled chicken strips, bacon, ground beef, chicken nuggets, buffalo wings, philly cheesestake, and sausages. tastes pretty good too. of course i hear whispers that too much soy isnt good either, but at this point its better for me than animal protein

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i dont eat meat, i just substitiute morning star veggie products for the meat that would be required in a normal recipe. i.e. they have meatless substitutes for grilled chicken strips, bacon, ground beef, chicken nuggets, buffalo wings, philly cheesestake, and sausages. tastes pretty good too. of course i hear whispers that too much soy isnt good either, but at this point its better for me than animal protein
:banderas:When I was a vegetarian, morningstar farms used to keep me going (still eat it to this day just because.)

images
morningstar-grillers-chikn-front.jpg

Fact is though, yea, shyt isn't that great for you, and soy will make a mawfukka fat. There are definite tradeoffs, but I was in there:lawd:

All Knowledge

Speak up...
Daps
Reppin
Belo Horizante
Meatless most of the time.

But not going to intermix in conversation about such with folks who eat eggs, dairy and fish deluding themselves into thinking they're doing some next level diet shyt by calling it 'meatless'. :mjlol:
Talmbout....'I don't eat meat, I'm on a meatless diet, but I eat eggs, cheese, and fish' :yeshrug:

Meh, I'm just being a hater. :troll:

But I do encourage all to try a diet truly free of animal products and any of their derivatives. It's really not that hard or pretentious as cacs can make it seem.

Go Rasta man and woman at your local Ital restaurant for that real :gladbron:

Here's one of my staple meals: Red Beans, barley and sautéed kale, cabbage and brussels.

H01HwKc.jpg

RAX 010

Cold Blooded
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Meatless most of the time.

But not going to intermix in conversation about such with folks who eat eggs, dairy and fish deluding themselves into thinking they're doing some next level diet shyt by calling it 'meatless'. :mjlol:
Talmbout....'I don't eat meat, I'm on a meatless diet, but I eat eggs, cheese, and fish' :yeshrug:

Meh, I'm just being a hater. :troll:

But I do encourage all to try a diet truly free of animal products and any of their derivatives. It's really not that hard or pretentious as cacs can make it seem.

Go Rasta man and woman at your local Ital restaurant for that real :gladbron:

Here's one of my staple meals: Red Beans, barley and sautéed kale, cabbage and brussels.

H01HwKc.jpg

I'm with you in spirit and i mean no disrespect but
:scust:
I don't even see rice on that plate brehdren

All Knowledge

Speak up...
Daps
Reppin
Belo Horizante
I'm with you in spirit and i mean no disrespect but
:scust:
I don't even see rice on that plate brehdren

We bangin on whole grains and seeds whenever possible breh :blessed:

I get your point, cause the beans usually come served over brown rice, but I had Barely in that meal on that particular night.

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
Now hol up breh :whoa:
Bacon is still legit, I cant get down with that brontasoraus lifestyle just yet.