AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
I'm not strong enough....

I can live without everything else, but no chicken...that's just asking too much of me

:mjcry:

Gardein or Morningstar has patties, cuts, and wings that'll curb that craving bruh. The plant based food industry has changed ALOT over the past 5+ years. Back in the mid 90's and early 00's mane that shyt they had for vegans and vegetarians was downright disgusting.

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Use YouTube breh.

That vegan lifestyle :blessed: :ahh:

Search on YouTube "What I Ate Today Vegan or Vegetarian".

Beats trying to find what to eat for breakfast, lunch, dinner etc like I did over the years.

Some of the plant based meals I see on YouTube and instagram is amazing. It seemed like all there was for me back then aside from cooked meals were morningstar, boca(yuck), or tofutti. All corners are covered now lol

Last edited:

Lazy Migrant

Migrated
Supporter
Daps
all those carbs and sugar are a lot worse for you than meat.

Not necessarily. If I'm going to work out I want more carbs. The maple sugar is obviously not something I have every day.

animal protein> protien from plants

Basically the only benefit of meat diet is the protein. The problem is the meat most people consume in the US is disgusting.

I can get my protein from soy products, beans, legumes, and eggs. I also eat fish too.

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
i dont eat meat, i just substitiute morning star veggie products for the meat that would be required in a normal recipe. i.e. they have meatless substitutes for grilled chicken strips, bacon, ground beef, chicken nuggets, buffalo wings, philly cheesestake, and sausages. tastes pretty good too. of course i hear whispers that too much soy isnt good either, but at this point its better for me than animal protein

Nothing wrong with soy. Just make sure it is organic and non gmo. Read the ingredient labels and become knowledgeable of what you're putting in your body. Soya is okay, but companies are sneaking in dairy and hexane solvent by products like tvp. That's not good for you

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
I am about to get on that pescatarian wave...

My husband poked my belly and told me I was getting doughy... :mjcry::sadcam:

I told him it was #cuffingseason and I had to store some fat for the winter :francis:

Him: :rudy: .... :aicmon: You need to go to the gym

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
i dont eat meat, i just substitiute morning star veggie products for the meat that would be required in a normal recipe. i.e. they have meatless substitutes for grilled chicken strips, bacon, ground beef, chicken nuggets, buffalo wings, philly cheesestake, and sausages. tastes pretty good too. of course i hear whispers that too much soy isnt good either, but at this point its better for me than animal protein

I'll never understand people who drop meat only to eat lab made soy products lol.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
I don't know why but I look at meat substitutes as cheating.

louisvandross

the lesbian converter
Daps
Reppin
OG Coli Night
Quorn makes my favorite meat substitutes after veggie patch, who are going out of business :francis:

IDShot_540x540.jpg

chickn-patties.jpg

Go Veggie makes the best vegan cheese
shreds-df-mozzarella.png

Last edited: