Meg Thee Stalion - “Tory shot me and I still tried to protect him because the police be killing us”

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
This why i dont say d
shyt....

Hell hath no fury like a women scorned....

Learn this truth a d keep.
quiet..

Tory knew....the internet...:francis:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Women snitching is to be expected honestly :yeshrug:

fukk OUTTA HERE GOOFY CRAKKKA

SHE WASNT SAYING shyt
BUT THIS bytch nikka KEPT
HAVING "SOURCES" LEAK LIES
ABOUT HIM BEING ATTACKED,
OR HER NOT BEING SHOT AT ALL
AND ALL YOU bytch ASS nikkaS
ON THIS SITE WAS EATING IT UP.

:mjlol:SHE FINALLY DEADS ALL THAT
AND HOE nikkaS TALKING ABOUT SNITCHING.
:devil:
:evil:

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The helicopter in the sky recorded her foot leaking blood - dafuq type of helicopter Is that? Airwolf
:wtf:
The security and none of her friends recorded it on their phone- hold up. So she tent from black men don’t protect her, to protecting the man that shot her bc police brutality and she’s being forced to speak bc she feels like the internet bullied her. She’s getting all the narratives in, weird asf.
Did you not see the infamous helicopter video? Her foot was leaking, leaving bloody footsteps as she walked back.

You really think her best friend and Tory Lanez security gonna record them arguing :wtf: and then record Tory busting shots when she leaves the car :wtf:

I believe she lied to protect him and the ‘black men don’t protect us’ post she made makes more sense now cause she feels she was tryna protect Tory and his career by not saying anything but Tory wasn’t doing the same when all the rumors was spreading.

after hearing this, I believe most her story. Only part I don’t believe is saying she did nothing, they were arguing and she probably said something that ethered his soul and he couldn’t take it, I know woman said shyt to me that made me want to smack fire out they ass, I kept my cool though...Cause it doesn’t warrant shooting someone

G-Zeus

Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil

fukk OUTTA HERE GOOFY CRAKKKA

SHE WASNT SAYING shyt
BUT THIS bytch nikka KEPT
HAVING "SOURCES" LEAK LIES
ABOUT HIM BEING ATTACKED,
OR HER NOT BEING SHOT AT ALL
AND ALL YOU bytch ASS nikkaS
ON THIS SITE WAS EATING IT UP.

:mjlol:SHE FINALLY DEADS ALL THAT
AND HOE nikkaS TALKING ABOUT SNITCHING.

I dont think its him..its people chasing clout... if what shebsays is true...he knew she threw him a bone...

What man wants to agitate a girl in a fragile state knowing she is extra extra fragile?????

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
This is not snitching.

She is a victim of domestic violence.

I've woken up to torn up pillows and a busted and bleeding lip from getting my pistol thrown at me in my sleep (I was a dog) and I didn't cry to the police :manny:

One of my exes was involved in some possible criminal conspiracies and when she did me dirty I never went on live tagging the FBI :mjlol:

I don't fukk with crazy women anymore though :whew:

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
It’s over over . Damn she just closed the casket hope Tory doesn’t get deported but I highly doubt it unless security takes the charge and meg recanted this statement . :ohhh:

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
I've woken up to torn up pillows and a busted and bleeding lip from getting my pistol thrown at me in my sleep (I was a dog) and I didn't cry to the police :manny:

One of my exes was involved in some possible criminal conspiracies and when she did me dirty I never went on live tagging the FBI :mjlol:

I don't fukk with crazy women anymore though :whew:

Because you didn't say something when you were assaulted everyone should just be like, "meh he shot me what gives/she hit me with a golf club and almost fractured my skull but whatevs" She cut my break lines and I crashed off a hill but oh well".:stopitslime: Where would that train of thought stop? Once you lose an actual limb or need a wheelchair?

980x.gif

G-Zeus

Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil

THE SAME TYPE OF "MAN"
THAT WOULD SHOOT A WOMAN GOOFY.

Thats a fukling dumb take...

1- ur assuming he shot her o purpose
2- ur assuming those online posters are really with tory

Tory cant win by lying ...the truth will come out..and him using bad publicity when she can at anytime point the finger would be even dumber than shooting her intentionally.

The only things that matters...

She is saying its him...
Lapd says glass injury..
Tory hasnt said shyt...

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Did you not see the infamous helicopter video? Her foot was leaking, leaving bloody footsteps as she walked back.

You really think her best friend and Tory Lanez security gonna record them arguing :wtf: and then record Tory busting shots when she leaves the car :wtf:

I believe she lied to protect him and the ‘black men don’t protect us’ post she made makes more sense now cause she feels she was tryna protect Tory and his career by not saying anything but Tory wasn’t doing the same when all the rumors was spreading.

after hearing this, I believe most her story. Only part I don’t believe is saying she did nothing, they were arguing and she probably said something that ethered his soul and he couldn’t take it, I know woman said shyt to me that made me want to smack fire out they ass, I kept my cool though...Cause it doesn’t warrant shooting someone

No she has been setting the narrative the whole time. Only a woman could get away with telling half ass stories