Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I get lost in nostalgia all the time.
I think about how my life was back in the 90s, 00s
Where I was, who I was withk, what my thoughts were back then, who I used to be, and I try to do eveything in my power to maintain those connections to my past in order to tread forward with confidence and stride in the future.

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
Seeing my friend's uncle be called a ****** at a grocery store by a cashier and doing nothing about it has always stuck with me.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
I don't suffer from nostalgia and I tend to forget immediately...I learned to do that at a young age.

I think memories are evil...

They either remind you of things that are good that you wish you can return to or remind you of things that are bad that you wish to never experience again.

Also memories tend to be inaccurate.

So I just forget, whether good or bad. I experienced it and I am done with it...

I do just remember the funny things cause I like to laugh.

But many times people try to get me to go down memory lane and I just be like nah...I don't remember...

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I sit back and think about things all the time...alot regret alot of reflecting about all the things I wished I would've known earlier and things that I wish I would've done differently BUT all u can do is move forward I suppose :yeshrug:

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
When i was an undergrad there was this guy who had already graduated but he legit would still be on campus everyday. He used to get a dirty tray from by the trash area to make the dining hall cashier think he'd already been in then eat for free. I asked him y he wasn't out living life and he said "it doesn't get any better than this " I think about that at least once a month and reflect on how right he was

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
I don't suffer from nostalgia and I tend to forget immediately...I learned to do that at a young age.

They either remind you of things that are good that you wish you can return to or remind you of things that are bad that you wish to never experience again.

So I just forget, whether good or bad. I experienced it and I am done with it...

But many times people try to get me to go down memory lane and I just be like nah...I don't remember...
That's interesting that you would consider them that way. It's true tho. What's sad is how we can never get back the sense of joy that we felt but the pain can always seem to feel fresh.

Last edited:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
What are your most profound memories?
Things that have shaped your way of thinking, the way you act? Things that made you who you are today?
Also do you suffer from nostalgia like I do?
:jbhmm:
Honest question (part statement):

Most people who constantly are in the past don't like their present. Are you just going through a bout right now? Loved one who passed on?

With that said, I can't say that I have any profound moments.

To answer your question; I do remember taking a helicopter to walk on top of a glacier a few years ago in Juneau, that was the shyt (:manny:).

Last edited:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
When i was an undergrad there was this guy who had already graduated but he legit would still be on campus everyday. He used to get a dirty tray from by the trash area to make the dining hall cashier think he'd already been in then eat for free. I asked him y he wasn't out living life and he said "it doesn't get any better than this " I think about that at least once a month and reflect on how right he was
Damn, reading this is depressing and sobering.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim

:picard: