Reppin
St louis
I romanticize past relationships until
i'm around the broads again for a few hours
and then the reality hit.

you couldnt cook for shyt.
you got shot glass p*ssy.
you were talking to God behind my back
talking that church and evenly yoked bullshyt etc.

I snap out of it and it's business as usual.
qn2tqu.gif

wat6rr.jpg

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's situations and lessons I've learned dealing with people that stick out most. Particularly my pops, stepops, gma they taught me things I live out today.

I've forgotten a lot of things I've done but sometimes my friends and family remind me of stuff I've done. I enjoy making new memories so I guess I clear my head to make way and keep the important memories close.

Daps
We were watching falling stars on the grass by my old car. We were making love there in the dark, thinking we're alone. Then this
law man shined his light, trying not to act surprised...he left hot and all uptight, told us to get on home.

Ohh memories, memories, sweet sweet memories, of love I shared, I will never share them again :mjcry:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
When i was an undergrad there was this guy who had already graduated but he legit would still be on campus everyday. He used to get a dirty tray from by the trash area to make the dining hall cashier think he'd already been in then eat for free. I asked him y he wasn't out living life and he said "it doesn't get any better than this " I think about that at least once a month and reflect on how right he was
:dead:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I always have memories of the first girl and only girl think I was in love with. shyt crazy tbh, nobody girl can live up to my thoughts of her, but when I'm around her I know she ain't shyt. But the way my memories set up she super women and no women can live up to her.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Honest question (part statement):

Most people who constantly are in the past don't like their present. Are you just going through a bout right now? Loved one who passed on?

With that said, I can't say that I have any profound moments.

To answer your question; I do remember taking a helicopter to walk on top of a glacier a few years ago in Juneau, that was the shyt (:manny:).
No my present is fine actually. It's just sometimes when Im bored or alonel lol. I think about when I had friends. Then I remember why I don't have many friends and why I prefer my own company and that of my family. I don't really go out or hang with people outside of my family or man so when they're not around I get to reminiscing...
Don't get me started on the music and tv shows. I really stay stuck in the past when it comes to that.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
When i was an undergrad there was this guy who had already graduated but he legit would still be on campus everyday. He used to get a dirty tray from by the trash area to make the dining hall cashier think he'd already been in then eat for free. I asked him y he wasn't out living life and he said "it doesn't get any better than this " I think about that at least once a month and reflect on how right he was
I miss college everyday :mjcry:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just the 90's really it felt like a time of unlimited potential. There was just enough to connect to any and everyone but not over saturated like it is now.

I reminisce of the mystere of everyday life a bit. Now everything is just blown up, reviewed, an watch from start to finish.

I miss the connection of people when out and about in a social setting. I'm not even social like that but the whole air is different now, people are out now with there heads down in there phone's until they get to there destination and then there heads are back down in there phones again.

Memories of when people did things more out of passion than for recognition or likes and retweets.