Memories.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Meh, I don't really think about the 90's or 2000's too much. Some great music and shyt came out if, but I played most of it out over the years( speaking mostly for the 90's, the mid 2000's was like the dark ages in music for me). Plus, my childhood was incredibly shytty, so I don't feel the need or want to look back too much. I'm probably in the minority, but I feel like present times are pretty awesome. from the culture to the music to tech and to how easy it is to access everything, it's great. Plus I feel like my best years are ahead of me, so I still got a lot to look forward too. Even socially I don't feel like it's any harder to be social nowadays than it was before, but that's just me.

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power
The only thing about the past I miss is 90's music. Those love songs were GOAT.

One thing about being a Scorpio is I embody transformation. I'm always looking toward the future, to where "enjoying the moment" bores me. I like accomplishing shyt and moving on to something else, pushing myself. I've had failures and successes but 'tis life, right?!

The only time I live for the present is when I've walked into a new experience or have my solitude. The fact that I'm still alive tells me I have something yet to conquer or experience.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Unfortunately for me, I can't help but dwell on the past. I have a photographic memory. No lie, I remember things vividly when I was 3 years old

I don't care what anyone says, Memories are comforting :ahh:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Unfortunately for me, I can't help but dwell on the past. I have a photographic memory. No lie, I remember things vividly when I was 3 years old

I don't care what anyone says, Memories are comforting :ahh:
Even bad ones?
lol I always try to learn from mines tho i don't always at first.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Even bad ones?
lol I always try to learn from mines tho i don't always at first.

Lol even the bad ones. I remember vividly in Kindergarten, the teacher told us to draw 2 people and show it to her. All the students stood in a long line waiting for her to critique it. When it was my turn I realized I drew 4 people. She asked "Why did you draw 4 people?" I was like, "Uhh those smaller people are the toys they are playing with :dame:"... She approved and let me go

This memory is a gift and a curse :mjcry: