Men Reveal The Moment They Knew Their Marriage Was Over (article)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont seem funny at all to me. Thats why men dont have loyalty with other men collectively.

In a female forum, women(and most men)would only support and excuse the women regardless of the situation.

Here, men just laugh at another mens life turning upsidedown. Same dudes will be upset at unfair laws that cater to women. The reason its funny is the reason why they have the advantages.

exactly...cats wont be laughing when their sitting in family court looking like this: :dwillhuh:...and wondering what happened

Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. "I actually realized my marriage would not go the distance while talking with a friend over breakfast. My buddy was lavishing praise on his wife and said something to the effect of 'She always has my back.' Suddenly, it hit me: I got the complete opposite from my wife. I received disdain, disrespect and disinterest. It was a few years before we separated, but the path was set that morning.

i feel this cat's pain.....:leostare:

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
9. "I knew my marriage was over the day I got arrested for protesting and trying to prove my life mattered as a black man. At the time, I joked with friends that my wife would probably divorce me for protesting. We laughed, but deep down there was an unsettling reality to what I had said. Safety and security meant everything to my wife and she wasn't happy when I told her I wanted to protest. As a black man married to a white woman, it was extremely difficult to describe to her that my sense of security rested in my humanity -- something that wasn't being acknowledged by society. I thought she wouldn't want to stay around for this part of my life. She could choose to ignore it because of her race. The reality for me was that I couldn't." -- Gregory C.

PAWG brehs:mjpls:

I bet she'd participate in an All Lives Matters protest tho. :mjlol:

MillionMills

Superstar
Daps
It's one thing to fail at marriage. It's another to have no pride as a man. nikkas working on fixing broken marriages with women that cheated and got pregnant. My dad and grandpa would look at me like I'm fukkin stupid if I ever did some dumb shyt like that. Don't these clowns have parents to tell them they're dumb as shyt? Got damn where are their balls?

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Call me crazy or whatever but I'm starting to feel like marriage and having kids isnt worth the headache. I mean I've got one seed but when I think about having another I'm like :scusthov:

You're not crazy. Being a child of divorced parents and seeing the effects of that on our family, I don't have much of a desire for marriage or children either.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
3. "After my Hollywood writing career hit a sudden wall, I got a job with BMW Design to write a movie about how they design cars. When I arrived in Munich, they gave me a brand new convertible sports car and said, 'Take it up to the Alps for a few days and come back when you feel like you understand the car.' Speeding through the snowy Alps, blasting music, roof down, heater fan blowing, I had this revelation, 'I’m happy! This is what happiness feels like.' And then I had a second revelation: 'If my wife were here, she’d tell me to slow down. Turn down the music. Put up the roof. And she’d be complaining about smelling cigarette smoke from passing cars.' In that moment, I realized I had forgotten what it felt like to be happy in my body." -- Adam G.

11. "We were watching fireworks on July 4th. My wife and I had bickered that day over how many hot dogs our sons should be allowed to eat. 'Eating hot dogs on the 4th of July is a birthright of all Americans,' I’d said, less than half in jest. 'You have no idea what’s in them,' she’d said, 'Except nitrites. Which cause cancer.' 'It's a hot dog!' I responded. Then the battle shifted to condiments. After that, we watched the fireworks. Initially, the fireworks were silent. Light travels faster than sound so you see the light before you hear it. Then it struck me that this was happening in our marriage: I could see it exploding." -- James B

The only brehs on here I can :salute:

Everyone else never "realized" their marriage was over when their wife told them (subtly or overtly) that it was over

"the only one going to marriage counseling" ? :snoop:

Found a lease to a new place :mindblown:

raising another man's child as your own and pretending it's yours :dead::dahell::camby::huhldup:

I agree. Those 2 are real for real.

I FELT those two confessions.

:mjcry:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
You really have to be out of your goddamn mind to do that.

A lot of dudes out there doing it, even the homie Idris Elba was out here raising a son that wasn't his and admitted it looked nothing like him, he needed a paternity test to confirm what he knew :francis: