Mentally Imbalanced brehs how do you cope with life?

Daps
nariukiyo-dj-khaled.gif

DreamyKnights

Sweetie pie by day and night 💓
Daps
I need to return to the gym but I can’t be there every moment. Lately I decided to be sober or at least been going 3 days skrong. What my fellow disgruntled brehs do to cope?
If you can’t make it to the gyms then do what you can at home. Order a pull up bar and start doing more push-ups. Start running too. Search at home workouts and do calisthenics.
Don’t refer to yourself as ugly either.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Grow some backbone and go after what you want you life
Nobody doesn't feel sorry for a grown man.
I'm not aiming that message specifically at OP, but that's in general
I have everything I want besides a relationship and wealth. This shyt is not about goals but mood. Read the OP nikka

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
If you can’t make it to the gyms then do what you can at home. Order a pull up bar and start doing more push-ups. Start running too. Search at home workouts and do calisthenics.
Don’t refer to yourself as ugly either.
I am semi ugly. Ok I do have some home equipment and that’s solid advice on working out. That’s not my question breh

DreamyKnights

Daps
I am semi ugly. Ok I do have some home equipment and that’s solid advice on working out. That’s not my question breh
You make it seem as if you have to be ugly and an underachiever. Are you okay being those things? People usually use the word cope when it’s something they don’t necessarily want but are forced to deal with.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
You make it seem as if you have to be ugly and an underachiever. Are you okay being those things? People usually use the word cope when it’s something they don’t necessarily want but are forced to deal with.
I don’t think I’m that bad looking but I feel it. I just don’t want to take any type of anti depressants and I’m tired of getting high, tipsy, and tripping. I can’t go to the gym everyday. My 3 day break from blunts made me realize how much I have leaned on it. I can’t do this forever. I got to figure some shyt out.

DreamyKnights

Daps
I don’t think I’m that bad looking but I feel it. I just don’t want to take any type of anti depressants and I’m tired of getting high, tipsy, and tripping. I can’t go to the gym everyday. My 3 day break from blunts made me realize how much I have leaned on it. I can’t do this forever. I got to figure some shyt out.
So you don’t have to cope with the life you have. You make changes so you have a better life. And that’s good that you were able to take a break from smoking. That’s a great start

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
So you don’t have to cope with the life you have. You make changes so you have a better life. And that’s good that you were able to take a break from smoking. That’s a great start
nikka my life is already technically good. My mood is all fukked up

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
As the President of #underachievergang I workout obsessively, and have a personal relationship with G-d through Gnosis and prayer.

I’ve come to grips that I’m never going to be as rich as I aspired to be, so I’ll just be ripped and spiritually balanced.

Could be worse :manny:

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
As the President of #underachievergang I workout obsessively, and have a personal relationship with G-d through Gnosis and prayer.

I’ve come to grips that I’m never going to be as rich as I aspired to be, so I’ll just be ripped and spiritually balanced.

Could be worse :manny:
Updated thread title, I think I’m confusing y’all with my wording. You know Gnosticism was proven to be heresy, it was literally written wayyyy after the gospels. fukk riches, idc bout that.

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
Updated thread title, I think I’m confusing y’all with my wording. You know Gnosticism was proven to be heresy, it was literally written wayyyy after the gospels. fukk riches, idc bout that.
What you eat don’t make me shyt, and vice versa good breh.

africngiant

All Star
Daps
life’s not over till it’s over the pain of the past makes me wake up everyday to go face my doubts and the people who contributed to them

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
I use to be ugly, maybe I still am, but with the lowest expectations and goals for my life at a teenager, I feel like an overachiever. :blessed:

All I wanted we a halfway decent girl, a few good friends, a chevy impala and nice apartment. I lived a far better life that I expected.

Shooting for the stars will make you a failure 99.999 percent of the time. When your goals are at ground level, the powerlines feel like heaven! :wow: