Mentally Imbalanced brehs how do you cope with life?

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Grounding is a very powerful process. You'd be surprised how much chaos drains out of your awareness when you make direct contact with that which created and sustains your flesh but most people are severely disconnected in every sense of the word.

Thing is if OP did that now it would have zero effect as his head would still be racing with thoughts and not actually feeling the experience. After the 3 day thing everyone who has tried it has walked away saying either:

"Never again. That was like hell" or "Most amazing thing I've ever done. Wow". Either way, all of them learned something. I've just finished the 9 and its quite the experience. The above is a stripped down protocol of just the basics because there is a lot more to it than I said but its enough to create the space which is needed to generate the opportunity to shift which the OP is seeking.

That is the one thing the world works very hard to keep hidden and thats because your greatest powers are hidden behind your fears and most folks wisdom is drowned out by the noise within which needs perpetual distraction in order to evade the present moment. This method brings all of that to an end but I must stress how vital notepads are to keep track and observe what pops into your head because you'll drift into a state of timelessness and jotting down what pops into your awareness generates a feedback loop to let your body know you're listening to what it says and that is what makes the spiral spin.

The ultra combo version involves doing it in total darkness with nothing but water which is next as thats when the DMT makes an appearance and you go hyperdimensional...

How can you be so sure on outcomes?

obi-wan-kenobi-these-are-not-the-droids.gif

Rather I would say OP should pray unceasingly, but in a manner like this:

then once the fog begins to dissipate, he can with clarity see the world around him and properly consider his bodily senses and begin the process of becoming master of his flesh.

EffYou

Pissing excellence since 1995
Daps
Not sure if he’s already posted in here but @Dave24 thread for you and that Muslim guy that posts weird (forgot his name to tag him)

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Slaimon Khan Shah

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH = SHAOLIN MONK/S OF ISLAAM
Daps
Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America

EffYou

Pissing excellence since 1995
Daps
Wa 'alaykum salaam wa rahmatullaahy wa barakaatuh!

My mental health is absolutely great and wonderful all of the praises and thanks be to Allaah!

I Slaimon Khan Shah hope for the absolute very best for all of my www.TheColi.com family!

Much love and much appreciation to my www.TheColi.com family!
See… this nikka nuts

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
  • Dap
Reactions: MMS