Mentally Imbalanced brehs how do you cope with life?

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I use to be ugly, maybe I still am, but with the lowest expectations and goals for my life at a teenager, I feel like an overachiever. :blessed:

All I wanted we a halfway decent girl, a few good friends, a chevy impala and nice apartment. I lived a far better life that I expected.

Shooting for the stars will make you a failure 99.999 percent of the time. When your goals are at ground level, the powerlines feel like heaven! :wow:
Happy for you breh but my gripe is my mood not lack of reaching X amount of desires.

africngiant

All Star
Daps
fukk the past breh.
the more social, financial, physical and mental accomplishments i gain the better my self esteem gets. i can never be broke and happy it’s not possible for me. i need that constant sense of purpose

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
One minute I was KING David in the flesh

People telling me I can read their mind and know what they're gonna say or thinking already.

People telling me I'm a . prophet.

Sam Cooke was murdered with the help of J Edgar hoover, MLK was the fbi and hoover snuffed Marilyn Monroe.

Those were all things that I believe GOD told me..had me thinking I was the last holy prophet on earth and ish :mjgrin:

TDLR : I cope because I got humbled in jail..the CO'S said they were gonna fuxk me up and then throw me in the hole without even a bible so I started taking my meds :wow:

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
One minute I was KING David in the flesg..

People telling me I can read their mind and know what they're gonna say or thinking already.

People telling me I'm a . prophet.

Sam Cooke was murdered with the help of J Edgar hoover, MLK was the fbi and hoover snuffed Marilyn Monroe.

Those were all things that I believe GOD told me..had me thinking I was the last holy prophet on earth and ish :mjgrin:
You in the right thread?

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
As the President of #underachievergang I workout obsessively, and have a personal relationship with G-d through Gnosis and prayer.

I’ve come to grips that I’m never going to be as rich as I aspired to be, so I’ll just be ripped and spiritually balanced.

Could be worse :manny:

@Rozay Oro changed the title from underachievers to mentally imbalanced I am not mentally imbalanced wtf :what:

Can’t even have a moment of realness on here without nikkas trying to troll.

That’s my bad I forgot where I was at.

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
I have a strong narcissistic aspect that i like to try to keep in check, but it's not that hard because most people that know me usually big me up in one way or another

hatealot

Banned
Daps
I use to be ugly, maybe I still am, but with the lowest expectations and goals for my life at a teenager, I feel like an overachiever. :blessed:

All I wanted we a halfway decent girl, a few good friends, a chevy impala and nice apartment. I lived a far better life that I expected.

Shooting for the stars will make you a failure 99.999 percent of the time. When your goals are at ground level, the powerlines feel like heaven! :wow:
:russ:

Why do I feel like you misinterpreted the message behind shooting for the stars

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
@Rozay Oro changed the title from underachievers to mentally imbalanced I am not mentally imbalanced wtf :what:

Can’t even have a moment of realness on here without nikkas trying to troll.

That’s my bad I forgot where I was at.
Fools were coming in here talking about women and materialism. Sorry breh