Mentally Imbalanced brehs how do you cope with life?

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
what are you lacking that makes you feel like youre coping?

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

I’m tired of just fukking around and getting lit

At one point in your life, getting lit was an escape from anxiety and probably a fun one.

Then it became a years long habit. You have to give yourself a month+ without it and fast. Our childhood fears stay with us longer than we are usually able to admit

This is coming from someone who also loves getting lit :lolbron: but I know where you’re coming from

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Spend three days totally alone with no distractions, eating boiled potatoes garnished with a little salt only and nothing but pure water to drink.

I guarantee that will be the longest 72 hours of your life and you'll either lose your mind or find out exactly what the problem is once you've generated enough silence. It will also offer you an immense insight into yourself, the nature of the human condition and exactly what it is you need to fix. Embrace the anxiety instead of running from it.

Keep a notepad on deck to write down your observations. Unplug your net connection, switch off all screens/phones, doorbells etc.. just in case you "slip" and "accidentally" switch on a show after you "forget" you were taking part in the challenge. This is the quickest and most direct way of getting in touch with your subconscious drives and you making this thread tells me you've had enough of faulty programming running the show and feel the need to upgrade your wetware.

Be warned this is strictly for live men, not for freshmen. If you don't have the fortitude say "Hell no!" because this method is akin to knowing the ledge then proceeding to throw your false self into the abyss and this is very scary for those living in the Mind Made Prison built by their ignorance, fears and coping mechanisms.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
At one point in your life, getting lit was an escape from anxiety and probably a fun one.

Then it became a years long habit. You have to give yourself a month+ without it and fast. Our childhood fears stay with us longer than we are usually able to admit

This is coming from someone who also loves getting lit :lolbron: but I know where you’re coming from
I’ll definitely try it. Thanks breh

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Spend three days totally alone with no distractions, eating boiled potatoes garnished with a little salt only and nothing but pure water to drink.

I guarantee that will be the longest 72 hours of your life and you'll either lose your mind or find out exactly what the problem is once you've generated enough silence. It will also offer you an immense insight into yourself, the nature of the human condition and exactly what it is you need to fix. Embrace the anxiety instead of running from it.

Keep a notepad on deck to write down your observations. Unplug your net connection, switch off all screens/phones, doorbells etc.. just in case you "slip" and "accidentally" switch on a show after you "forget" you were taking part in the challenge. This is the quickest and most direct way of getting in touch with your subconscious drives and you making this thread tells me you've had enough of faulty programming running the show and feel the need to upgrade your wetware.

Be warned this is strictly for live men, not for freshmen. If you don't have the fortitude say "Hell no!" because this method is akin to knowing the ledge then proceeding to throw your false self into the abyss and this is very scary for those living in the Mind Made Prison built by their ignorance, fears and coping mechanisms.

Why boiled potatoes? Is this OMAD or regular 2-3 times a day?

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Why boiled potatoes? Is this OMAD or regular 2-3 times a day?

Regular, as many as you wish as long as just plain boiled and salted. The simple food combines with the rest of the lack of stimulus to force a shift in your baseline.

All of the factors combine for a hard reset that often brings a lot of stuff to the surface due to the creation of space/absence of distraction for it to finally be felt.

Let me know if you try it. I think it will be exceedingly helpful and a learning experience for sure.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Regular, as many as you wish as long as just plain boiled and salted. The simple food combines with the rest of the lack of stimulus to force a shift in your baseline.

All of the factors combine for a hard reset that often brings a lot of stuff to the surface due to the creation of space/absence of distraction for it to finally be felt.

Let me know if you try it. I think it will be exceedingly helpful and a learning experience for sure.
I only have two days off the week and the rest I work from home in sales. I definitely do want to do it

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Book an extra day off then and do it quick. It needs 3 as a minimum to take effect. 9 if you want to really plumb the depths but thats only recommended for those with experience and strength otherwise it can overwhelm.

This simple process reveals the truth of the human condition in a way exceedingly visceral and direct. Watch your mind, notice your body, the sensations within. What arises. What you think. At some point you may feel like screaming. Old events will flit in an out of your awareness but thats enough hints.

Only you can discover your Self. Its a very interesting investment and may just be what you needed.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

I agree with this, as an additional thing

go barefoot and step on the bare soil/grass for an hour or two....strangely its one of the most therapeutic things that I do.

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
I agree with this, as an additional thing

go barefoot and step on the bare soil/grass....strangely its one of the most therapeutic things that I do.

Grounding is a very powerful process. You'd be surprised how much chaos drains out of your awareness when you make direct contact with that which created and sustains your flesh but most people are severely disconnected in every sense of the word.

Thing is if OP did that now it would have zero effect as his head would still be racing with thoughts and not actually feeling the experience. After the 3 day thing everyone who has tried it has walked away saying either:

"Never again. That was like hell" or "Most amazing thing I've ever done. Wow". Either way, all of them learned something. I've just finished the 9 and its quite the experience. The above is a stripped down protocol of just the basics because there is a lot more to it than I said but its enough to create the space which is needed to generate the opportunity to shift which the OP is seeking.

That is the one thing the world works very hard to keep hidden and thats because your greatest powers are hidden behind your fears and most folks wisdom is drowned out by the noise within which needs perpetual distraction in order to evade the present moment. This method brings all of that to an end but I must stress how vital notepads are to keep track and observe what pops into your head because you'll drift into a state of timelessness and jotting down what pops into your awareness generates a feedback loop to let your body know you're listening to what it says and that is what makes the spiral spin.

The ultra combo version involves doing it in total darkness with nothing but water which is next as thats when the DMT makes an appearance and you go hyperdimensional...

• Dap
Reactions: MMS