black people have no one but black people
fukk everybody else.
UKVu0t8.gif

O.Red

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m not finger wagging shyt you dumb ass clown, I’m outright saying that you choose to fukk with ppl who don’t fukk with you then don’t expect me to give a fukk If/when it goes left.

Nothing self righteous about it fakkit...
I didn't quote the rest of your post because it's the truth

But blaming the youth is corny

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Shamed into oblivion by who?

All the celebration of Serena dating and marrying that skinny ass cac, that biracial snowflake Meghan marrying that british reptile, the endless slumber parties of Scandal viewing and many other examples I could point out all over social media tells me different. :heh: Apart from some black men, y'all don't get shamed for IR at all. Its one standard for y'all and another for us. Don't pretend otherwise.

Women just come up with alternate realities :heh:

Interracial dating between black men and white women is still taboo to this very day

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
I can't shyt on the young brother...I don't think it's fair to do so. He was young and in love which will make you oblivious to alot of shyt. The girl could've broke it off with him in that 2 years but she never did despite her father being racist.

She was oblivious too and believed in the "interracial Love will cure racism" propaganda.

I'm sure the girl met the boy's parents, had dinner over they're house and everything because black families are more acceptive to interracial relationships than most families.

The father shouldn't had been so closed minded and accepted the boy as long he was treating his daughter right but here we are....I don't think it was worth it possibly getting the death penalty for 2 murderers.

If the girl's family was cool with it? great but if her family were racist then leave because they may kill/harm you.

R.I.P to the victims.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Two of my co workers(Black guy/Mexican chick) have been dating for a year now.He still hasn't met her family or her kids.

When he chills at her house, she locks him in her bedroom because she's scared her kids might see him, and tell her parents.

She told me all this shyt casually.Like it was nothing wrong with it.I don't know how breh put up with it.I don't like throwing around

the words "puzzy" or "simp", but cotdamn.Breh needs to grow a sack.I heard her told her "I don't care if you cheat on me, just don't

leave me":martin:.I use "breh" loosely because he looks black, but he's Dominican, and Korean.He's 33 now,Been living in

America since he was 2 yrs old.One of them Kyler Murray type niccaz