Mexican father kills daughter's black boyfriend and cousin

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
Sad but predictable, spicy cacs and rice cacs comes extra racist to please the white zaddy as usual
yUNYKmH.png

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
They're even starting to swarm the Northeast. I bet the Southeast will be next top. This is why I tell Blacks to secure the Southeast at all cost.
Exactly how can blacks secure the south east lol. We can't control what happens. It ain't like we're the majority in the South anyway

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Get entirely the fukk outta here with this shyt bruh

Y'all can't wait to blame young nikkas for some shyt that apparently popped out of the blue

There was more than plenty latina chasing in previous generations

Self righteous finger wagging based in lies:camby:

I’m not finger wagging shyt you dumb ass clown, I’m outright saying that you choose to fukk with ppl who don’t fukk with you then don’t expect me to give a fukk If/when it goes left.

Nothing self righteous about it fakkit...

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Exactly how can blacks secure the south east lol. We can't control what happens. It ain't like we're the majority in the South anyway
Um.... By securing most of the home ownership, small businesses, and migrating in mass numbers and keeping outsiders out. Those three things which Blacks are already doing in the southeast. Those three things which the Northeast and West do not have compared to the Southeast. And no... While Blacks may not be the majority of the Southeast we are the second majority unlike in the Northeast and West. Not understanding why this is a "how."

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC8462852
I know this isnt really on topic but this is why as an actual Black woman I deeply resent being put adjacent to these confused Latinas/Hispanics in regards to dating options, etc. I find no kinship with these confudidas. They are seriously bringing so much confusion to our communities dipping in and out of Blackness as it suits them. I can’t stand them. At least with white people I can stay the fukk away. But fukking Latinos are all up in our culture we can’t even tune em out because someone wants to bring them into the fold because their .0001% Black great grandma makes them an “Afro”(:mjlol:)-Latina. We are seriously contributing to our own erasure.

RIP to that young man and his cousin. Wish he’d had someone pull him aside and tell him not to fukk with that spic bytch. If a wall means another story like this never happens again then I want to see that muhfukka reach the moon.

I don’t really be posting like this but this story got me heated.

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
I know this isnt really on topic but this is why as an actual Black woman I deeply resent being put adjacent to these confused Latinas/Hispanics in regards to dating options, etc. I find no kinship with these confudidas. They are seriously bringing so much confusion to our communities dipping in and out of Blackness as it suits them. I can’t stand them. At least with white people I can stay the fukk away. But fukking Latinos are all up in our culture we can’t even tune em out because someone wants to bring them into the fold because their .0001% Black great grandma makes them an “Afro”(:mjlol:)-Latina. We are seriously contributing to our own erasure.

RIP to that young man and his cousin. Wish he’d had someone pull him aside and tell him not to fukk with that spic bytch. If a wall means another story like this never happens again then I want to see that muhfukka reach the moon.

I don’t really be posting like this but this story got me heated.

and i hate fukkin fakkits like you invited to the Fiesta cuz my sister wants to be 'open minded' about the gays

KILL YOURSELF YOU IGNORANT FUCCK.