Mexican father kills daughter's black boyfriend and cousin

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
We can keep with this fake equality shyt but we all know who is most likely to date outside their race in our community.
I personally am not against IR dating but I am against stupidity.
Im more than sure he got the vibe that this was a racist family.
latinos are very blunt and they talk extensively.
There is no way for you to be around them and their true motives not to be revealed.
The problem is alot of you dont care until too late
There are plenty of options but somehow some way alot of Black men just seem to end up with racist ass females or trying to blend into racist families.
This isn’t a man versus woman thing this is a logic thing.
It is simply illogical for you to invest 2 years of your life into a person that vehemently told you they cone from a racist stock.
You all can keep deflecting but we all know the truth!
I swear some of yall take pride in being ignorant

What was the first legal interracial marriage on record?

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk

LITERALLY THE ONLY TIME YOU COME TO MIND IS WHEN YOU @ ME

YET YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING HOPING FOR AN OPPORTUNITY TO SAY MY NAME :patrice:

YOURE A HOMOSEXUAL IN NEED OF PSYCHOLOGICAL COUNSELING. THIS WILL BE OUR LAST INTERACTION.

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
women do the same shyt and admit it in their twitters. Everyday groups of Crypto BMATs get exposed. There are even women who visit this very site who do it. Start whole subcultures and tv shows and specials about it. Write pieces on what your white boy does to when he says the n word. Also stay in the rotation of RACIST Italians. Not to mention who is Prince Harry’s wife? Viola Davis and her white zaddy moment

Also the thing where bw think there some forbidden sexual love tension between them and white men
Yall keep saying this as if yall are disproving my point.
Again this is not about white people.

Last edited:

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
I swear some of yall take pride in being ignorant

What was the first legal interracial marriage on record?
A native American woman and a white man.
If youre going to try to throw shyt out there make sure you know the facts first.

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Either you cant read or you refused to read.
Im not about to keep talking in circles with you.
This is a conversation about Black men on a Black forum.
Its ok to center Black men in a conversation how else will your collective needs be addressed?
And its ok for you to keep your opinions to yourself since you arent a black man and there are no black females involved in this story correct?

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
A native American woman and a white man.
If youre going to try to throw shyt out there make sure you know the facts first.
Lmao she was black simpleton

Not only that, native american and black arent mutually exclusive, but go off with your ignorant attention seeking posts

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
This is beyond sad, i don’t know what i would do as father if my son died trying to go out on a damn date :snoop:
Fam...between stories like this one, hearing about all these black children getting abducted, and racist cops killing unarmed black children and teens and not seeing any jail time I really question if it's worth it to raise children or start a family in this country.

And I hate thinking that way.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
LITERALLY THE ONLY TIME YOU COME TO MIND IS WHEN YOU @ ME

YET YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING HOPING FOR AN OPPORTUNITY TO SAY MY NAME :patrice:

YOURE A HOMOSEXUAL IN NEED OF PSYCHOLOGICAL COUNSELING. THIS WILL BE OUR LAST INTERACTION.
nikka you're the poster boy for c00ning
Been that way since sohh
Only reason I tag your fakkit ass

Gtfoh

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Im not trying to be divisive but im going to say whats REAL the ONLY people that will be blind sighted by this are Black men that think they can fukk their way out of racism.

I’ve had Latino acquaintances throughout life and I knew this kind of shyt was coming over 10 years ago when i was a freshmen.

GR with the game closer:wow:

you also have BW who cape for these hispanics outside of dating, word to Stacy Abrams with her illegal immigrants belief and wanting them in even if their not legal.

Last edited:

NYC Warrior

Dat ole real sh*t
Daps
Reppin
BX
No woman in my family has ever brung any white men home.
If we want to get specific about which culture then we can have a conversation.
Its EXTREMELY frown upon by both genders for ADOS women to date out, especially if they are white.
You will be shamed to oblivion.

this aint even about white people so why yall keep bringing them up?

Shamed into oblivion by who?

All the celebration of Serena dating and marrying that skinny ass cac, that biracial snowflake Meghan marrying that british reptile, the endless slumber parties of Scandal viewing and many other examples I could point out all over social media tells me different. :heh: Apart from some black men, y'all don't get shamed for IR at all. Its one standard for y'all and another for us. Don't pretend otherwise.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I think y'all are ignoring or downplaying a tiny detail that they were together for 2 years. I never read a story like this. Usually it's a casual date or a new relationship where you read shyt like this. 2 years tho?!?
Yeah we read it..two years and this was the first time meeting her pops
You call that a relationship?

The Darkness

Rookie
Daps
These sentiments are very well present. I remember back in high school this Salvadorian chick I was talking to told me how her dad passionately hated black folks. That was my first wake up call to non-white racism.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Because youre making general statements about a SPECIFIC problem.
Black women dont even date outside out race like that.
Black men dont either, only reason why you hear shyt like this more often than the opposite(BW/Latin man) is simply because how others have put it. That Hispanics dont find it as offensive to have a son with a Black women than vice versa.

This applies to all races to. They are no fan of it, let alone want it. But if they have to deal with it, they would rather deal with their son dealing with a Black women rather than a Black man.

Aint no Cac man, Mexicac, Sand Cac, or yellow man gonna kill a BW, a few might want to wish harm on her.
But they wont be as as bothered as they would be if their daughters brought home a Black man

Last edited:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Been telling people this for years, they're coming over here in droves and do NOT fukk w/black people

but it's too late now, gotta just deal w/what happens

tenor.gif

They're even starting to swarm the Northeast. I bet the Southeast will be next top. This is why I tell Blacks to secure the Southeast at all cost.