Mexican father kills daughter's black boyfriend and cousin

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
It’s fear to say you aint going to date a woman you like because another man.
No fear over here. We all gotta die. Even you.

That type of relationship ain't healthy. I dont give a fukk if the dude never has to come in contact with the parents.

Grind -N- Bone

ᒪᕮGᕮᑎᗪᗩᖇY ᔕᑌᑭᕮᖇ TᕼᑌG
Daps
Reppin
Tᕼᗩ ᔕKᖇᕮᕮTᔕ
This has been a trend for a while now, yall need to accept that these mutts detest black people and treat them accordingly.
They ain't got this type of energy for Trump but will show yo black ass the true ways of La raza in a second.
As for the victims, it saddens me to see this type of shyt, brehs being done in by racist off brand cacs, RIP to both of em.

BUT this chase for El exotica labia isn't worth anyone's life, and like it or not it is a c00n characteristic, so if you doin it proceed with caution.
Again blacks need to understand the country they are coming from has a poor view on us so the mentality carries over here and it's not unexpected that their views usually align with WS.
While ya'll out here telling them "THEY BE BLACK LIKE US" and "WE COME UP IN THE SAME HOOD" it ultimately means nothing if most of them feel like this.

54% of young Hispanics 74% of young white people opposed Reparations for Black Americans

Hispanic Students DO NOT Want To Attend Black Schools

Mexican Actress hurls racial slurs

When Mexicans Were White

Mexicans Hang Noose @ Job Site (possibly Illegal)

Mexican Cop False Claims Of Black Sniper

Spicy Whites Terrorize Innocent Blacks In Southern California

Racist Latino Gang Members Charged For Racial Cleansing

Indianapolis Colts' Edwin Jackson 'killed by illegal immigrant

Roscoe’s Chicken N Waffles Loses $1.6M Racial Discrimination Lawsuit (Filed By Black Man!)

Jane The Racist Virgin Green With Envy @ Black Panther Success (proceeds to shyt on black women)

Philando Castile case verdict: Jeronimo Yanez not guilty!

George (Spicy Cac) Zimmerman

Taco Bell Employees Refuses Service To Black Customer Because She Didn't Speak Spanish

21 Year Old Black Navy Service Member Killed By Illegal Immigrant

77 Year Old Black Man Found Dismembered By ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT In Clayton County Georgia

White Latino Gang Members Attack Black Special Needs Student

Hypocritical Latina Woman Says "Blacks Only Help Blacks"

Mexicans Hurl Racial Profanties @ WalMart Employee

Black man Tells Hispanic Teenagers to Stop Saying N-Word, Gets Shot 9 Times

California parents charged with hate crime for kidnapping boy found hiding in teen daughter's closet, police say

Latina Civil Rights Investigator Julia Acosta-Grommon has gotten the fukk fired out of after making vile anti-black American remarks and threats to a black bartender
uxafcahrrot31gljbozb

We Made A Black Gurl Say "Pinche Mayate" Lmao

Latin Marjin Buu "All Latinos Are Black" So we can say Ni99a too!

Mexican Father Kills Daughter's Black Boyfriend And His Cousin

Anger over mom's black boyfriend fueled hate crime, police say

Dallas acid attack victim opens up about the horrific ordeal | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
We can keep with this fake equality shyt but we all know who is most likely to date outside their race in our community.
I personally am not against IR dating but I am against stupidity.
Im more than sure he got the vibe that this was a racist family.
latinos are very blunt and they talk extensively.
There is no way for you to be around them and their true motives not to be revealed.
The problem is alot of you dont care until too late
There are plenty of options but somehow some way alot of Black men just seem to end up with racist ass females or trying to blend into racist families.
This isn’t a man versus woman thing this is a logic thing.
It is simply illogical for you to invest 2 years of your life into a person that vehemently told you they cone from a racist stock.
You all can keep deflecting but we all know the truth!

R.I.P to the cousins but coli c00ns need to read this and print it out

@75 Others
@Eddy Gordo
@stomachlines
@GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy!
@Emeritus
@Kwabena
@JLova
@levitate
@Canon
@VertigoKnight
@IsThatBrothaMouzone?
@Benjamin Sisko
@Marc Spector
@NOFAP

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Because youre making general statements about a SPECIFIC problem.
Black women dont even date outside out race like that.
Secondly I dont befriend or date a mf that TOLD me their family is racist.
For some reason some black men think them placing non black women on a pedestal will elevate racial tensions when it actually exasperates it.
You all have got to honest about your image and actions or I forsee these stories becoming more common.

yall are setting these young men up to be slaughtered because yall dont want to tell them the truth.

Im thankful I have Black women that put me up on game.

women do the same shyt and admit it in their twitters. Everyday groups of Crypto BMATs get exposed. There are even women who visit this very site who do it. Start whole subcultures and tv shows and specials about it. Write pieces on what your white boy does to when he says the n word. Also stay in the rotation of RACIST Italians. Not to mention who is Prince Harry’s wife? Viola Davis and her white zaddy moment

Also the thing where bw think there some forbidden sexual love tension between them and white men

Last edited:

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
I don’t know these people personally, but I’ve met people who later got killed for situations similar to this. Watch who you fukk with that’s all I can say

O.Red

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
New nikka shyt. .
Get entirely the fukk outta here with this shyt bruh

Y'all can't wait to blame young nikkas for some shyt that apparently popped out of the blue

There was more than plenty latina chasing in previous generations

Self righteous finger wagging based in lies:camby:

FUPA

#LWO
Daps
Reppin
Lakers, Dodgers
He made his own bed and has to lay in it 6ft under. How you gon chase a girl that tells you her dad dont like your skin color. Everyone is racist and its really up to you to stay away from that shyt aint no way in hell id waste 2 years of my life dating some broad like this. Dude fukked up chasing p*ssy he shouldnt have besides maybe smashing and dashing.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think y'all are ignoring or downplaying a tiny detail that they were together for 2 years. I never read a story like this. Usually it's a casual date or a new relationship where you read shyt like this. 2 years tho?!?

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
How's senor Jose gonna be able to stop his daughter from taking black dikk in the future if he's locked up for murder? :gucci:

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Im not trying to be divisive but im going to say whats REAL the ONLY people that will be blind sighted by this are Black men that think they can fukk their way out of racism.

I’ve had Latino acquaintances throughout life and I knew this kind of shyt was coming over 10 years ago when i was a freshmen.
I really wish that yall would keep these shytty pseudo-intellectual hot takes out of threads like this smh