Mexican father kills daughter's black boyfriend and cousin

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
People might bash me for saying this, but it would be prudent to be more wary of other races.

The wrongs is racism is something white people are confronted with so for some it has forced them to learn, feel some sense of guilt or consider the implication of their actions.

Other races grow up with the white man's racial pyramid in mind without actually being challenged on those views because they do not need to take ownership of it.

As I have always said, you won't catch me throwing rocks at other races, but I'm not going to stand as their shield either. I know how they view us and as far as I'm concerned their beef is their beef.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
a lot of Hispanics have an inferiority complex when it comes to blacks

so they go extra hard on the racism

I mean most Hispanic men don't grow taller than 5'7

:mjlol:
espescially Mexicans, I have seen one Mexican in my life be 6 feet and 2 inches and over at best.

looking for any over 5'6, you'll be hard-pressed to find them:pachaha:

Last edited:

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
This has been a trend for a while now, yall need to accept that these mutts detest black people and treat them accordingly.
They ain't got this type of energy for Trump but will show yo black ass the true ways of La raza in a second.
As for the victims, it saddens me to see this type of shyt, brehs being done in by racist off brand cacs, RIP to both of em.

BUT this chase for El exotica labia isn't worth anyone's life, and like it or not it is a c00n characteristic, so if you doin it proceed with caution.
Again blacks need to understand the country they are coming from has a poor view on us so the mentality carries over here and it's not unexpected that their views usually align with WS.
While ya'll out here telling them "THEY BE BLACK LIKE US" and "WE COME UP IN THE SAME HOOD" it ultimately means nothing if most of them feel like this.

54% of young Hispanics 74% of young white people opposed Reparations for Black Americans

Hispanic Students DO NOT Want To Attend Black Schools

Mexican Actress hurls racial slurs

When Mexicans Were White

Mexicans Hang Noose @ Job Site (possibly Illegal)

Mexican Cop False Claims Of Black Sniper

Spicy Whites Terrorize Innocent Blacks In Southern California

Racist Latino Gang Members Charged For Racial Cleansing

Indianapolis Colts' Edwin Jackson 'killed by illegal immigrant

Roscoe’s Chicken N Waffles Loses $1.6M Racial Discrimination Lawsuit (Filed By Black Man!)

Jane The Racist Virgin Green With Envy @ Black Panther Success (proceeds to shyt on black women)

Philando Castile case verdict: Jeronimo Yanez not guilty!

George (Spicy Cac) Zimmerman

Taco Bell Employees Refuses Service To Black Customer Because She Didn't Speak Spanish

21 Year Old Black Navy Service Member Killed By Illegal Immigrant

77 Year Old Black Man Found Dismembered By ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT In Clayton County Georgia

White Latino Gang Members Attack Black Special Needs Student

Hypocritical Latina Woman Says "Blacks Only Help Blacks"

Mexicans Hurl Racial Profanties @ WalMart Employee

Black man Tells Hispanic Teenagers to Stop Saying N-Word, Gets Shot 9 Times

California parents charged with hate crime for kidnapping boy found hiding in teen daughter's closet, police say

Latina Civil Rights Investigator Julia Acosta-Grommon has gotten the fukk fired out of after making vile anti-black American remarks and threats to a black bartender
uxafcahrrot31gljbozb

We Made A Black Gurl Say "Pinche Mayate" Lmao

Latin Marjin Buu "All Latinos Are Black" So we can say Ni99a too!

Anger over mom's black boyfriend fueled hate crime, police say

Dallas acid attack victim opens up about the horrific ordeal | Daily Mail Online

I want you all to save these links.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
women do the same shyt and admit it in their twitters. Everyday groups of Crypto BMATs get exposed. There are even women who visit this very site who do it. Start whole subcultures and tv shows and specials about it. Write pieces on what your white boy does to when he says the n word. Also stay in the rotation of RACIST Italians. Not to mention who is Prince Harry’s wife? Viola Davis and her white zaddy moment

Also the thing where bw think there some forbidden sexual love tension between them and white men
just want to add that you also have BW with cacs waving the confederate flag on the cherry on top. Hell before all this. You had a BW(i think maybe even a few more) be with a Nazi:pachaha:

lol these broads man

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Similar to many other minorities groups that want to be mainstream aka consider white like italians, greeks, lebanese, etc, part of becoming mainstream is to play into racism

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
She TOLD the young man that her father didn’t like black people....

We HAVE to do a better job educating our young men and women on what racism truly is and how it can end in their lives being taken away. There’s wayyyyy too much “post racial world” bullshyt being pushed where a large portion of black youth think everything is cool when it NEVER changed. If a pwrson you are romantically involved with says “My father/mother/brother/etc hates black people”’ then that shyt needs to be taken to HEART and you need to leave the chick alone. Chances are she herself didn’t escape that prejudiced mindset and was just using him for clout/experimentation...

RIP to the young man and his cousin. He in no way deserved that lynching
My favorite words to ppl thinking the world has changed so much is "it NEVER changed" ppl still racist as ever...ppl still don't rock with gay ppl like that .... Cops still profile innocent blacks....ppl still mostly hang with their own kind ...the list goes on and on

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
If the guy knew the girls parents were racist and he still was in the relationship then he has no one to blame but himself. Now if the girl did not tell him her parents are racist, then she is responsible for his death.
Girl: "But my parents are racist. They hate Black people."

*dude softly takes hold of both of her hands and kisses her on the lips*

"I dont care. The love I have for you is stronger than any racism!"

:mjlol:

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
Shamed into oblivion by who?

All the celebration of Serena dating and marrying that skinny ass cac, that biracial snowflake Meghan marrying that british reptile, the endless slumber parties of Scandal viewing and many other examples I could point out all over social media tells me different. :heh: Apart from some black men, y'all don't get shamed for IR at all. Its one standard for y'all and another for us. Don't pretend otherwise.
Those are celebs.
yall dont know how to separate entertainment/ celebrity from reality.