Michael Jordan: "Detroit Pistons tried to hurt me"

Derekjackson2

Banned
Daps
Not one person said jordan didn't complain. Just don't make it seem like the rule changes were made specifically for jordan to win a championship. Playoff basketball had turned into fights & a image change was needed to sell on tv once the money made on shoes & jerseys got huge. Jordan just benefited the most. Football made the same changes.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Jordan literally did what people claim Lebron would do. He whined and cried until the league changed its rules so that you couldn't breathe on him without a foul. :laff:

Like I said, Jordan is lucky he didn't play in the social media era or fake legacy woulda been exposed. No wonder his dikkridders hate Lebron so much. :lolbron:

But when LeBron complains he's soft :francis:
MJ did the same shyt and MJ stand are like " that was different" :whoa:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Lebron powers thru that becuz most the big men in the league are frail :heh:
He plays at about 260. Even the bigger centers weren't playing at that size save for Shaq. Robinson played under 240, Patrick played at 240. Kareem played at 225 most of his career. Alonzo Mourning played at 240. The only star big men back then near his size were Hakeem and Karl Malone who played in the opposite conference anyway. The biggest guy on the pistons back then played at about 240, which I think was rick mahorn. Someone 6'8 who plays at about 260-270 is gonna run right through someone that much smaller. He's Gronk sized with speed like a guard.

HandyWithTheSteel

Superstar
Daps
Lebron powers thru that becuz most the big men in the league are frail :heh:
An '80s head talking about frail big men? :dead:

This is the dude that's supposed to stop Lebron?:pachaha:

dd7006d4-9415-40a9-a6f4-d347483750ff_lg.jpeg

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
so what if you did or didn't, I did
That's not how conversations between two men work. Looking at how you decided to go towards left field quoting me while speaking on things I never said, You're obviously the woman in this discussion.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Not one person said jordan didn't complain. Just don't make it seem like the rule changes were made specifically for jordan to win a championship. Playoff basketball had turned into fights & a image change was needed to sell on tv once the money made on shoes & jerseys got huge. Jordan just benefited the most. Football made the same changes.
exactly people @NYC Rebel who are old enough to remember in here c00ning it up

MJ complained because Bad boys were out there throwing people in the crowds and trying to hurt guys to win games and Jordan complained. Nothing was done and he rose above that and beat them period. Lebron is whining every single game, faking hurt, having Nazr Mohammed push him half way across the court.

Meanwhile MJ choking up Reggie Miller, going head to head with Xavier McDaniel to protect Scottie, and beating up Steve Kerr

NYC Rebel

Daps

MJ complained because Bad boys were out there throwing people in the crowds and trying to hurt guys to win games and Jordan complained. Nothing was done and he rose above that and beat them period. Lebron is whining every single game, faking hurt, having Nazr Mohammed push him half way across the court.

Meanwhile MJ choking up Reggie Miller, going head to head with Xavier McDaniel to protect Scottie, and beating up Steve Kerr
Did this dude apply c00ning here? :mindblown:

NYC Rebel

Daps

It didn't seem to bother me as a Laker fan when the Pistons were treating the Lakers the same way.

You're here posting as if Michael complained on behalf of anyone but himself. It's one thing to say he didn't want to be treated that way but it's another to all together want that type of play, a proven type of play that win championships, completely out of the league. His crying jumpstarted the soft legislation of the NBA basketball we see today everybody bytches about. So what is it? What do you crybabies want?

Last edited:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
It didn't seem to bother me as a Laker fan when the Pistons were treating the Lakers the same way.

You're here posting as if Michael complained on behalf of anyone but himself. It's one thing to say he didn't want to be treated that way but it's another to all together want that type of play, a proven type of play that win championships, completely out of the league. His crying jumpstarted the soft legislation of the NBA basketball we see today everybody bytches about. So what is it? What do you crybabies want?

who the fukk are you? LOL@it didn't bother me as a Lakers fan. who cares? you were what 35 back then, who cares what an old head thinks.

You conveniently forget about this though

As Magic Johnson once said, “It was a line you shouldn’t cross, and the Pistons crossed it all the time.”

the whole league complained about the Pistons, it wasn't just Jordan. THis revisionist history is disgusting. The league changed the rules because the Pistons were the less talented team and were getting wins by playing non-basketball physicality that they didn't want other teams to emulate. period.