Michelle Màlkin: Don't Blame Whíteý

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
No reports about them beating and harassing black people for years, but they quick to remind the world what black people done to them in recent times.

fukk all asians.
Funny how they're speaking about "racist" incidents while being openly racist themselves. I wish I was making this up

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Right. She went to the AFPAC conference which is a full blown white supremacist rally, led by Nick Fuentes. She praised young racists like Nick Fuentes as being the future of the conservative movement.

Her and Candace are both grifters but Michelle Malkin seems to only associate with people who are white supremacists or white supremacist adjacent.

@Cave Savage @Rell Lauren @thekingsmen @#чемпионаты Nick Fuentes gotta be an undercover fed, right?:

:dwillhuh: Think about all the people who been booted off Twitter for bullshyt the last several months or so, but this dude spouting actual White Nationalist talking points on Twitter & livestreams still hasn't been booted despite big pressure from left-wing activist groups.

:coffee: Also his criticism in the video is basically the same exact criticism that Richard Spencer & the Alt-Right had for Steve Bannon. The Alt-Right didn't fucc with Bannon because Bannon is for Civic Nationalism & Economic Nationalism instead of White Nationalism. That was how I 1st started to realize that the media smears about Bannon being a White Supremacist was bullshyt.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
@Cave Savage @Rell Lauren @thekingsmen @#чемпионаты Nick Fuentes gotta be an undercover fed, right?:

:dwillhuh: Think about all the people who been booted off Twitter for bullshyt the last several months or so, but this dude spouting actual White Nationalist talking points on Twitter & livestreams still hasn't been booted despite big pressure from left-wing activist groups.

:coffee: Also his criticism in the video is basically the same exact criticism that Richard Spencer & the Alt-Right had for Steve Bannon. The Alt-Right didn't fucc with Bannon because Bannon is for Civic Nationalism & Economic Nationalim instead of White Nationalism. That was how I 1st started to realize that the media smears about Bannon being a White Supremacist was bullshyt.

Yeah, no. The guy is a legit white supremacist and there is plenty of evidence, from his own mouth and actions to show this. Just because there is internal squabbling amongst people about the best way to be a white supremacist doesn't mean they can't both share the goal of white supremacy and disagree on process.

I realize you're a conservative but don't be silly...

I'm not going to post everything to prove this the case but it's out there. Just a taste though, when he took over for breitbart he introduced a black crime section to the website. It's not just to report black crime but to prime its readership with anti-black sentiments.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man

:coffee: Also his criticism in the video is basically the same exact criticism that Richard Spencer & the Alt-Right had for Steve Bannon. The Alt-Right didn't fucc with Bannon because Bannon is for Civic Nationalism & Economic Nationalism instead of White Nationalism. That was how I 1st started to realize that the media smears about Bannon being a White Supremacist was bullshyt.

:mjlol:"He's pushing WN, so he must be a fed!":damn:

Anything to distance your precious MAGA from the white supremacists that it courts. Bannon hired these type people to work for Breitbart, that had a section dedicated to "black crime". :mjpls:

He was cool with them until the mask started slipping. Charlottesville had them panicking.