Michelle Màlkin: Don't Blame Whíteý

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:"He's pushing WN, so he must be a fed!":damn:

Anything to distance your precious MAGA from the white supremacists that it courts. Bannon hired these type people to work for Breitbart, that had a section dedicated to "black crime". :mjpls:

He was cool with them until the mask started slipping. Charlottesville had them panicking.
To your last point, emails leaked from Bannon, Milo, and white supremacist groups they communicated with via Milo make this point about Bannon's political strategy. He is basically the new form of putting a suit on a KKK member. He is an intelligent and well read guy but this has only made him more political deft in peddling white nationalism supported by a belief in white supremacy. When his most recommended book is the Camp of Saints, that should be enough.

Yes this from buzz feed but can't get angry rhey are the ones who got access to the emails.

Here's How Breitbart And Milo Smuggled White Nationalism Into The Mainstream

The important piece here in one email to Milo as Milo is updating him on his work with straight up white supremacists, Bannon replies "I don't want to know how the sausage is made". Its been a while since I read the piece but I also believe he tells Milo to stop talking about this via email because he realizes having a paper trail of this shyt is dangerous.

He is aware of the "optics" while people like Nick Fuentes and his ilk argue "fukk the optics". They share the same worldview, just differ In how to go about it. Bannon likes the indirect involvement and using the more meat head brutish white supremacists as foot soldiers in pushing his ideology.

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
She is a well known right wing c00n/grifter but watch this thread go 8 pages like she speaks for all Asians

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
@Cave Savage @Rell Lauren @thekingsmen @#чемпионаты Nick Fuentes gotta be an undercover fed, right?:

:dwillhuh: Think about all the people who been booted off Twitter for bullshyt the last several months or so, but this dude spouting actual White Nationalist talking points on Twitter & livestreams still hasn't been booted despite big pressure from left-wing activist groups.

:coffee: Also his criticism in the video is basically the same exact criticism that Richard Spencer & the Alt-Right had for Steve Bannon. The Alt-Right didn't fucc with Bannon because Bannon is for Civic Nationalism & Economic Nationalism instead of White Nationalism. That was how I 1st started to realize that the media smears about Bannon being a White Supremacist was bullshyt.

Yeah, no. The guy is a legit white supremacist and there is plenty of evidence, from his own mouth and actions to show this. Just because there is internal squabbling amongst people about the best way to be a white supremacist doesn't mean they can't both share the goal of white supremacy and disagree on process.

I realize you're a conservative but don't be silly...

I'm not going to post everything to prove this the case but it's out there.

1. Bannon considers himself & his movement "Center-Right" socially.

2. I've watched a bunch of Bannon's media interviews & speeches on YouTube within the last year and I often play his "War Room: Pandemic" in the background since last Summer. I've NEVER seen Bannon or his co-hosts ever say anything suspect.

3. What kind of White Nationalist does this kind of event?: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/ste...-americans-for-a-better-future-summit.593434/

4. Sonnie Johnson co-signs him (Skips to the 47:16 mark):

I spoke with Sonnie Johnson, whose unique brand of conservatism—especially her views on racism,
criminal justice, the war on drugs, and the Republican Party—could make a lot of leftists happy if
they were to actually listen to her. Sonnie is the host of Sonnie's Corner on SiriusXM and the Did She
Say That podcast.

Sonnie's site: http://didshesaythat.com/

:mjlol:"He's pushing WN, so he must be a fed!":damn:

Anything to distance your precious MAGA from the white supremacists that it courts. Bannon hired these type people to work for Breitbart, that had a section dedicated to "black crime". :mjpls:

He was cool with them until the mask started slipping. Charlottesville had them panicking.

1. :stopitslime:I suspect he's a fed because Twitter isn't interested in booting him off their platform despite the fact Twitter boots people all the time for bullshyt.

2. The video clip I saw of the Alt-righters dissing Bannon was before Charlottesville.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
1. Bannon considers himself & his movement "Center-Right" socially.

2. I've watched a bunch of Bannon's media interviews & speeches on YouTube within the last year and I often play his "War Room: Pandemic" in the background since last Summer. I've NEVER seen Bannon or his co-hosts ever say anything suspect.

3. What kind of White Nationalist does this kind of event?: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/ste...-americans-for-a-better-future-summit.593434/

4. Sonnie Johnson co-signs him (Skips to the 47:16 mark):

1. :stopitslime:I suspect he's a fed because Twitter isn't interested in booting him off their platform despite the fact Twitter boots people all the time for bullshyt.

2. The video clip I saw of the Alt-righters dissing Bannon was before Charlottesville.

Nick Fuentes is way more openly racist + provacative than a ton of people who've been banned from twitter so I see what you're saying.

King Poetic

High Roller
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County , California
Give me justice for latasha and we can speak

220px-Latasha_Harlins.jpg