Mob James: War Started Because Suge Couldn't Extort Diddy Like He Did Others

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Mob James legit may have said this in his first interview.

Y’all got Diddy fukked up. :patrice:

Mob James said when Suge and puff was still cordial Suge would try to intimidate Puff but it never worked bc ‘puffy got killers too’.

This story also matches what Mob James said years ago ‘Suge would try to bully Puff but puff had killers too he wasn’t goin for that’. Here they said Puff was like ‘I ain’t gon be your bytch’ and they shoot the fade. So all these accounts add up. Puff wasn’t no bytch, wolf held him down

I’m taking note of who is finding this out the first time :sas2: A lot of nggas are new to this but be spouting off like they experts

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
war started because jake got killed...

and suge could have prevented it... by removing jake..

but he left him behind while he was lookin for puffy...

puffy pull up suge ranting..

puffy:
diddy-smiling-and-shaking-head-ux0zbonyj211ik3u.gif

hol on playboy i just got here...
firing-gun-shooting-close-up-kgn92e0utfq4rqe9.gif
blaow blaow

suge : this is on u...this on u...
giphy.gif

suge didnt even stay to see if jake was gone live or not...yet puffy n crew was at the hospital with him
If pac woulda put his hands on mob James he woulda got killed a lot sooner then when he did in vegas mob James was a beast in the 90s suge just lies on that podcast at least 98% of the time n that’s been real

48% truth 52% lies....

dblive

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
Suge homie also got killed that day also, they must’ve forgotten to mention that.
Certainly not an expert on the topic, but it seems that there was a Jamaican dude also there with Puff and Wolf. a diversion was started and the Jamaican killed Jake. But the Jamaican they (Mark Curry) said died like 2 weeks later

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
war started because jake got killed...

and suge could have prevented it... by removing jake..

but he left him behind while he was lookin for puffy...

puffy pull up suge ranting..

puffy:
diddy-smiling-and-shaking-head-ux0zbonyj211ik3u.gif

hol on playboy i just got here...
firing-gun-shooting-close-up-kgn92e0utfq4rqe9.gif
blaow blaow

suge : this is on u...this on u...
giphy.gif

suge didnt even stay to see if jake was gone live or not...yet puffy n crew was at the hospital with him

48% truth 52% lies....
Suge is a habitual liar.

banner34

Superstar
Daps
Certainly not an expert on the topic, but it seems that there was a Jamaican dude also there with Puff and Wolf. a diversion was started and the Jamaican killed Jake. But the Jamaican they (Mark Curry) said died like 2 weeks later
Jake got killed because of the Suge incident. That’s what really started the bad boy and death row beef.

lurker emeritus

low quantity poster
Daps
Reppin
stl (north side)
mob james lost a bunch of credibility unfortunately after fg exposed him as a rat. suge could potentially expose him even more now that he’s talking.

people talk about suge embellishing but I think mob james (who has walked back some of his initial claims) does the same thing. both try to make themselves out to be bigger and better than what they were. regarding their conflicting stories, i'd say the truth is somewhere in the middle. mob james had been doing all this talking while unchecked. as soon as he met resistance and got challenged by fg/wack/etc, he tucked his tail. a couple years later, he's trying to make the rounds again as if he wasn't already thoroughly exposed. problem is most of the people involved in this "war" are either dead or don’t want to talk about what happened. so we have to listen to rat and police tales.

mob james is a failed gang banger/biker turned informant that got screamed on by charleston white and had his podcast stolen. imagine if he really got on reggie’s bad side. it would get very ugly for him.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
A nikka named Jason brown who’s the one mark curry said killed big Jake …. That’s what he said in his book that I read years ago that book been “dancing with the devil “….. I think you got the timeline wrong tho breh ….. Jason brown got killed having a shoot out with the police but I don’t think it 2 weeks after supposedly killing big Jake it was a while after ….. mark curry lies sometimes tho his story on art the dialogue n others doesn’t Match up to others …. At the end of the day regaurdless if it was wolf or Jason brown who killed big Jake they both got they own karma since they themselves were both shot and killed a long time ago just like pacs and biggies killers or people involved were all shot and killed on the streets (minus big dre /keffe Dee )……

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
So what you mean is Puffy couldn’t be extorted by Suge because he was already being extorted by the rats Jimmy and Jack
This is just a false statement made by pac and others that don’t have a clue what they talking about u must be one of those who believes everything pac was saying ……. Wolf, riz and his vallley mob crew were soild in newyork and wolf had invested in badboy no way was he gona let Jimmy and jack extort puffy or badboy ….