Mob James: War Started Because Suge Couldn't Extort Diddy Like He Did Others

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Wolf and his crew was holding down puff. No one was extorting Diddy. Wolf wasn’t not soft dude in nyc.
This … pac made that statement on 1 ov his last interviews with sway about “newyork drug dealers have them nikkas under extortion “ and you got dummy’s believing every word pac said as if everything pac said was gospel…. Like u stated wolf and his crew wouldn’t let no Jimmy henchman or Haitian jack just extort puffy and badboy with out there been a major beef ….it didn’t happen simple …

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
I thought it was known that Puffy’s Gangsta was thorough and his fun loving, shiny suit, playa persona was just a front. Wasn’t no WAY Puff was getting away with all the shyt he did in NY by being some punk who everyone was extorting
He was definitely shook of suge back in the 90s tho he wouldn’t. Even dare utter a bad word about him back then… he also knew suge and his crew had biggie murdered and did nothing about it ….. a true gangsta would have tryed to get back at suge. puffy definitely had some soild gangstas or street cats around him that’s for sure but puffy wasn’t ready for real violence when it really popped offf that’s why he left alll of badboy in l.a and got outta there 3 hours after biggie was killed before he was even cold leaving everyone behind

Roovers410

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
He was definitely shook of suge back in the 90s tho he wouldn’t. Even dare utter a bad word about him back then… he also knew suge and his crew had biggie murdered and did nothing about it ….. a true gangsta would have tryed to get back at suge. puffy definitely had some soild gangstas or street cats around him that’s for sure but puffy wasn’t ready for real violence when it really popped offf that’s why he left alll of badboy in l.a and got outta there 3 hours after biggie was killed before he was even cold leaving everyone behind
He def responded. Vibe interview , Long kiss, bad boy mixtape. In the streets they confronted Eric B

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
He def responded. Vibe interview , Long kiss, bad boy mixtape. In the streets they confronted Eric B
I usually agree with you on stuff so I say this respectfully…. am sure bigge and puffy were responding to pac more so than suge …. puffy ran for his life at the soul train awards , and like I said everyone n there mama pretty much agrees suge and his crew had biggie murdered and am pretty sure puffy knew that the second it happened where it came from and did nothing about it …