Mob James: War Started Because Suge Couldn't Extort Diddy Like He Did Others

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
They didn’t run the whole nyc. Jimmy and jack was only big Brooklyn. The Bronx and Harlem dudes didn’t care about jimmy and jack. Von zip was also another hustler holding down puff.
That’s cool. What I’m saying is. I don’t think Wolf, as thoro as he was. Held more weight in NYC than Jack and Jimmy. Maybe I’m wrong tho. I was too young.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This … pac made that statement on 1 ov his last interviews with sway about “newyork drug dealers have them nikkas under extortion “ and you got dummy’s believing every word pac said as if everything pac said was gospel…. Like u stated wolf and his crew wouldn’t let no Jimmy henchman or Haitian jack just extort puffy and badboy with out there been a major beef ….it didn’t happen simple …
Anything Pac or Kobe ever said is gospel online somehow.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
This … pac made that statement on 1 ov his last interviews with sway about “newyork drug dealers have them nikkas under extortion “ and you got dummy’s believing every word pac said as if everything pac said was gospel…. Like u stated wolf and his crew wouldn’t let no Jimmy henchman or Haitian jack just extort puffy and badboy with out there been a major beef ….it didn’t happen simple …
But on the flip side u think everything Pac said was a lie when over the years more and more shyt has been confirmed true. U thought Pac saying Jack was an informant was a lie(even tho his lawyer told him. Why would his lawyer lie?) but that shyt has been confirmed true.

Last edited:

Roovers410

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
I
I usually agree with you on stuff so I say this respectfully…. am sure bigge and puffy were responding to pac more so than suge …. puffy ran for his life at the soul train awards , and like I said everyone n there mama pretty much agrees suge and his crew had biggie murdered and am pretty sure puffy knew that the second it happened where it came from and did nothing about it …
I agree with you that Puff was not feeling one on one against dr guys, but I dont think “responding” was about that.

For me Puff is Bad Boy and Bad Boy at that time also had Wolf and Riz. They didnt care , the things I read about them they felt secure going against suge. There is even a gene deal story Riz and Wolf let Puff confront Suge in cali.

If wolf wanted hè would retaliate, and hè would not be shook. I believe in this 100% I think the money and the new Arista deal took Bad Boy to a level nobody wanted to risk losing.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
lol @ believing Suge. :mjlol:

I usually agree with you on stuff so I say this respectfully…. am sure bigge and puffy were responding to pac more so than suge …. puffy ran for his life at the soul train awards , and like I said everyone n there mama pretty much agrees suge and his crew had biggie murdered and am pretty sure puffy knew that the second it happened where it came from and did nothing about it …
Why would Puff do something about it? He had nothing to gain.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
lol @ believing Suge. :mjlol:

Why would Puff do something about it? He had nothing to gain.
maybe not but some people claiming puffy was gangsta or so street it don’t seem so with the amount of times he ran from situations when shyt got real …. Suge took a bunch of Ls no doubt but never heard suge running from any situations He was in even when he was dolo …

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
But on the flip side u think everything Pac said was a lie when over the years more and more shyt has been confirmed true. U thought Pac saying Jack was an informant was a lie(even tho his lawyer told him. Why would his lawyer lie?) but that shyt has been confirmed true.
His lawyer or William lesane didn’t and haven’t shown any proof spliz …. I heard what pacs lawyer said in “thug-angel “ documentary…years ago and he repeated it in “dear mama”…. Saying something and actully showing proof spliz is 2 different things … ive actullly seen the paper work for Jimmy henchman even tho pac wasn’t calling Jimmy a rat he was calling jack a rat he was calling out henchman out for setting him up henchman was getting called a rat by 50/g-unit the paper work was floating around on the net and it was in black n white that Jimmy and his plug from the westcoast was snitching on each other ….but again this ain’t about henchman …. pac , his cousin and pacs lawyer were the main ones pushing that jack was a rat … yet those 3 were never able to provide any proof just ran there mouth about it …..

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
I

I agree with you that Puff was not feeling one on one against dr guys, but I dont think “responding” was about that.

For me Puff is Bad Boy and Bad Boy at that time also had Wolf and Riz. They didnt care , the things I read about them they felt secure going against suge. There is even a gene deal story Riz and Wolf let Puff confront Suge in cali.

If wolf wanted hè would retaliate, and hè would not be shook. I believe in this 100% I think the money and the new Arista deal took Bad Boy to a level nobody wanted to risk losing.
I agree also … that deathrow and badboy goons were not shook of each other if it came down to it both had legit street cats on they side I think there was only 1 goon that had everyone spooked by the sounds of it and altho he wasn’t around deathrow that long as an enforcer before he had that falling out with suge n that’s George Williams that nikka seemed to be truly hardcore by everyone that speaks on him even reggie said name someone in your hood that was tough or then toughest do George 5 X worse then thsr so you know he was truly dangerous..…. I was just talking about puff n he has certain people fooled like he with that action n there has been plenty of times he ran … he used to lose his temper on the right people n that made him look tough or street …. as far as suge goes I always said suge was somewhere in the middle but he moved dumb which is why he took a bunch of Ls and reggie said suge had hands despite what people think I never heard suge running scared from anyone you could argue he was scared when bone was punching him though the window n he tryed to get the fukk outta there accidentally killin Terry carter .. but if we remember suge had literally been shot 6 times a few months before the Terry carter situation so I can’t blame him ….

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
nikkas calling out Suge lying like Mob James ain’t been caught out there lying his ass off on multiple occasions. This site is funny as fukk. Lol
We talking about this situation suge saying pac knocked mob James out or off his feet spliz …. U know that shyt is bullshyt lies and pac would have got killed a lot sooner then he did in vegas if he ever laid a hand on mob James …

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
How can you say this ?
he riding that deathrow wave n the rumour he killed big Jake …. I tend to believe tho that it was this other cat Jason brown who actually killed big Jake …. wolfs name most likely got attached to it cause he was there that night , had a bigger name in the streets n cause the cat who killed Jake was down with wolf etc

Braman

Superstar
Daps
If pac woulda put his hands on mob James he woulda got killed a lot sooner then when he did in vegas mob James was a beast in the 90s suge just lies on that podcast at least 98% of the time n that’s been real

What exactly did Suge say about this :patrice:

You gotta remember this is Cali them nggas love a ‘squabble’, a fade. Yall talkin like Pac was some stranger and he’d be dumb enough to swing off on Mob James and the mob would need to rush in :aicmon:

I’m more inclined to believe it was a fair one. Them Piru nggas wasn’t scary and they were big af pause. They would not need to step in to ‘help’ Mob go at it with Pac