Mobb Deep album produced by Alchemist on deck!

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
I'm a big fan and liked Albert Einstein/13, but the last Mobb album was ehhh and alchemist doesn't make bangers anymore. I don't want to hear the goofy sample loops he's used the last few years with MOBB DEEP.
nikka what? Go play that boldy james album

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Alc is my favorite producer but I dont want to hear a Mobb album without Hav beats on it. Realistically they should co produce it because i still think Hav's sound fits them realy well even tho Alc's sound has defined them more over the course of the last decade since Murda Muzik.

Anybody hating on Alc and his drumless loops should know he's a producer to the core and doesnt just make the same track. How many of those type of tracks has P even rapped to? P picks bangers and always has.
I agree with everything u said

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
alchemist doesn't make bangers anymore.

tumblr_mby0uuATEu1rwkx4n.gif

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm a big fan and liked Albert Einstein/13, but the last Mobb album was ehhh and alchemist doesn't make bangers anymore. I don't want to hear the goofy sample loops he's used the last few years with MOBB DEEP.
you buggin

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
All praises due to @Rapmastermind and @TheDarceKnight :blessed:
I think ALC producing every beat could result in a classic. For ALC, the pressure will be on high, full court :jawalrus:
He's gonna want to make a classic Mobb Deep album. He wants to make an album that people will say is as good as The Infamous and Hell On Earth. That would cement his legacy. P is in a zone. He can deliver. Hav is gonna bring it too. If ALC can give them 11 of the best beats he's got in the stash :wow:
If P and Hav really sit with them and write a few concept records :wow:
If we bring Noyd back on a record or two :wow:
Another collab with Nas, Ghost and Rae :wow:
Just imagine if everyone involved goes for broke :wow:
Realistically, I'll be happy with another 4 mic LP with high replay value like last years record. :yeshrug:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
All praises due to @Rapmastermind and @TheDarceKnight :blessed:
I think ALC producing every beat could result in a classic. For ALC, the pressure will be on high, full court :jawalrus:
He's gonna want to make a classic Mobb Deep album. He wants to make an album that people will say is as good as The Infamous and Hell On Earth. That would cement his legacy. P is in a zone. He can deliver. Hav is gonna bring it too. If ALC can give them 11 of the best beats he's got in the stash :wow:
If P and Hav really sit with them and write a few concept records :wow:
If we bring Noyd back on a record or two :wow:
Another collab with Nas, Ghost and Rae :wow:
Just imagine if everyone involved goes for broke :wow:
Realistically, I'll be happy with another 4 mic LP with high replay value like last years record. :yeshrug:

Solid post friend. It's high time we get Noyd back. Twins too. I bet Rae will be on there. I said before that even though R.I.P. on AE wasn't my favorite beat, it would've sounded good with Nas on it.

We'll definitely eat good this year.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Anyone have a version of Love Y'all More without the Flex bombs?