More Than 60% Of New Yorkers One Check Away From The Streets

Max Goonberg

Superstar
Daps
Yeah new Yorkers gotta step up y'all money management skills and stop wasting y'all money on them damn timberland boots

giphy.gif

SubZero

Hall Of Fame
Daps
Reppin
Wall Street - Black Renaissance Purveyor
I thought folks were out here eating tho.....I gotta see the Black Friday sale numbers (especially online sales) before I believe this article, most people I see on FB and Instagram got money :jbhmm: the numbers not adding up family :mjpls:

:mjlol: Most folks on social media are frauds. Believe anything on there at your own peril. Most don't even look the way they look on Instagram IRL. :mjgrin:

It's just like how everyone on thecoli is 6'3-6'5ft tall, owns a house, earns 6 figures, and drives two cars.:ehh:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West šŸ‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
:mjlol: Most folks on social media are frauds. Believe anything on there at your own peril. Most don't even look the way they look on Instagram IRL. :mjgrin:

It's just like how everyone on thecoli is 6'3-6'5ft tall, owns a house, earns 6 figures, and drives two cars.:ehh:

I meet three of those :ehh:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
damn bruh that type of career should be making you enough to live comfortably wtf

your rent must be high af
nah breh respiratory therapist is a associates degree thus making less money:francis:
i get paid $3,300 a month after taxes:francis:
my rent is $1900:francis:..now mind you i dont live in astoria or long island city i live in ridgewood:shaq2:
after nursing school im outta here:camby:

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
:hubie:But nikkas don't want to leave, I'm taking the NY bar but I'm out after a couple of years. Got a couple of cousins in shelters right now trying to get the hook up on section 8 apartments, ish is sad but hey folks don't want to leave. Folks stick around for their kids, but the odds are against them. In NY you have to rely on lottery chances to secure your kid a chance at a decent education, and that's if they don't become influenced by the streets in the meantime.

The odds are stacked against you, when section 8 lottery, charter school lottery are what keeps your chances of being "aight" in place you need to leave.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
nah breh respiratory therapist is a associates degree thus making less money:francis:
i get paid $3,300 a month after taxes:francis:
my rent is $1900:francis:..now mind you i dont live in astoria or long island city i live in ridgewood:shaq2:
after nursing school im outta here:camby:
:what:
That's Upper East Side rent money, breh, do you rent a mansion in Queens?