More Than 60% Of New Yorkers One Check Away From The Streets

Daps
Having a side hustle is essential these days:ufdup:
I live in Queens and when I was a respiratory therapist it was enough to pay rent but by a close margin...I like to have piece of mind:obama:
That's why I got my cousin in atl doing real estate and I get side money from that:ehh:
I get a extra 1k-2k month..not much but it helps to stay a float:francis:

extra 1K-2K month is pretty significant chunk of change. just as long as you are not blowing that cash in irresponsible ways you can reinvest that or start another side hustle with it to get even more spare cash coming in.

anyways, salute to you breh :salute: this the kind of stories i like to hear.

Daps
I thought folks were out here eating tho.....I gotta see the Black Friday sale numbers (especially online sales) before I believe this article, most people I see on FB and Instagram got money :jbhmm: the numbers not adding up family :mjpls:

Everybody on Instagram is making 200K a year. Same way 70% of people think that they are smarter than average, more attractive than the average, make more money on average etc.

Just focus on your own finances and don't worry too much about appearances

WheatThins

All Star
Daps
If that is the case then you shouldn't honestly be paying 2k to something you'll never own :yeshrug: not trying to control your life but your finances indicate that living in NY isn't too smart. You are paying a ridiculous amount of money, that's why someone said are do you have a mansion in queens or some shyt

You would live like a king in ATL :yeshrug:

40-ft-preston-c.jpg

1500 a month :yeshrug:5 beds 3 baths 2 car garage

It's your life tho, all this is just advice :hubie:
its easy to say this but atlanta doesnt have an economic system thats as diverse as nyc.

atlanta is cheaper but a. less jobs, b. less types of jobs. c. salary that matches the market.