More Than 60% Of New Yorkers One Check Away From The Streets

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
remember in my above post i get extra money from real estate so i add it to my monthly income

If that is the case then you shouldn't honestly be paying 2k to something you'll never own :yeshrug: not trying to control your life but your finances indicate that living in NY isn't too smart. You are paying a ridiculous amount of money, that's why someone said are do you have a mansion in queens or some shyt

You would live like a king in ATL :yeshrug:

40-ft-preston-c.jpg

1500 a month :yeshrug:5 beds 3 baths 2 car garage

It's your life tho, all this is just advice :hubie:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
If that is the case then you shouldn't honestly be paying 2k to something you'll never own :yeshrug: not trying to control your life but your finances indicate that living in NY isn't too smart. You are paying a ridiculous amount of money, that's why someone said are do you have a mansion in queens or some shyt

You would live like a king in ATL :yeshrug:

40-ft-preston-c.jpg

1500 a month :yeshrug:5 beds 3 baths 2 car garage

It's your life tho, all this is just advice :hubie:
nah breh you right thou:ehh:...im in nursing school now after im done im gone:camby:
most likely imma move to the Houston or dmv cuz atl dont pay nurse that much:rudy:

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
:what:
That's Upper East Side rent money, breh, do you rent a mansion in Queens?

Even the areas that are hood and not gentrified at all have gotten expensive. And he lives in Ridgewood which is right next to rapidly gentrifying Bushwick.

That being said, I think he could do better but it's not 1998 anymore where you can get a place for 500 dollars a month.