More Than 60% Of New Yorkers One Check Away From The Streets

The M.I.C.

The King In The West đź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Hillary wouldn't have done jack shyt either. Bernie would've tried at least. His ass prolly would've failed too though.

It's gonna be interesting because of Trump being in office and with NYC being his home...I can't imagine him not pushing for help on a federal level if things get bad enough.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West đź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Bingo. Cats tried to spin this into ANOTHER anti-NY thread.

nikka, gtfoh with that bullshyt...I got love for all my NY nikkas.

My uncle helped develop most of the housing in Harlem with the Rockefellers..shyt, I still got family in East Harlem. I obviously asked my uptop fam for verification in lieu of this report and no where in my thread OP was there a condescending or negative tone. So fukk off, nikka.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
:what:
That's Upper East Side rent money, breh, do you rent a mansion in Queens?
nah breh 1 bedroom spot:scust:
im sick of this shyt im paying more money for less space:scust:
if i move elsewhere preferably the south i would get 2 beds/2bath and decent space for 1900 a month:scust:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
:hubie:But nikkas don't want to leave, I'm taking the NY bar but I'm out after a couple of years. Got a couple of cousins in shelters right now trying to get the hook up on section 8 apartments, ish is sad but hey folks don't want to leave. Folks stick around for their kids, but the odds are against them. In NY you have to rely on lottery chances to secure your kid a chance at a decent education, and that's if they don't become influenced by the streets in the meantime.

The odds are stacked against you, when section 8 lottery, charter school lottery are what keeps your chances of being "aight" in place you need to leave.
U moving South or the suburbs?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:hubie:But nikkas don't want to leave, I'm taking the NY bar but I'm out after a couple of years. Got a couple of cousins in shelters right now trying to get the hook up on section 8 apartments, ish is sad but hey folks don't want to leave. Folks stick around for their kids, but the odds are against them. In NY you have to rely on lottery chances to secure your kid a chance at a decent education, and that's if they don't become influenced by the streets in the meantime.

The odds are stacked against you, when section 8 lottery, charter school lottery are what keeps your chances of being "aight" in place you need to leave.

A crash is necessary for cost of living prices to come down. If you use more than 25 percent of your income on rent, you losing hard. Better to live in a room in a house instead of a studio apartment to stack $$ instead. This gassed up nonsense of being the center of everything is not worth the price of not building any wealth and just being tempted all the time.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
nah breh respiratory therapist is a associates degree thus making less money:francis:
i get paid $3,300 a month after taxes:francis:
my rent is $1900:francis:..now mind you i dont live in astoria or long island city i live in ridgewood:shaq2:
after nursing school im outta here:camby:

Live in a room instead of a studio apartment.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
nah breh respiratory therapist is a associates degree thus making less money:francis:
i get paid $3,300 a month after taxes:francis:
my rent is $1900:francis:..now mind you i dont live in astoria or long island city i live in ridgewood:shaq2:
after nursing school im outta here:camby:

2k a month rent....something ain't adding up with your numbers :patrice:associate degree getting 4k a month before taxes :patrice: