#morethanmean harassing tweets against women in sports

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Yo what the fukk is this beta shyt? Look at this guy at 03:40 that oscar winning performance face expression :dead:

wi3nMfn.jpg

oh boy, harrassing comments on the internet? No I never heard about them, geez they sound turrible

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm honestly shocked by some of the responses in this thread. Being called a c*nt is one thing, but being told you should be raped again is just waaaaay over the line.

And then y'all want to shift the responsibility from the person making the comments to the person receiving them by saying they should have thicker skin...that's fukked up.

Ultimately, I don't need to disrespect women to make myself feel like more of a man.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm honestly shocked by some of the responses in this thread. Being called a c*nt is one thing, but being told you should be raped again is just waaaaay over the line.

And then y'all want to shift the responsibility from the person making the comments to the person receiving them by saying they should have thicker skin...that's fukked up.

Ultimately, I don't need to disrespect women to make myself feel like more of a man.

It's not about shifting responsibility it is about reality. You can't stop crazy, sick strangers from posting crazy, sick shyt online. You can ignore/dismiss it though.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702

The same shyt gets said to men tho. And no one is saying they should have thicker skin per se, just recognize it's the internet. Worse things have been said and done on there. Block/ignore and move on.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
It's not about shifting responsibility it is about reality. You can't stop crazy, sick strangers from posting crazy, sick shyt online. You can ignore/dismiss it though.
And this video will most likely not solve any issue and in fact will only encourage sick people to continue posting shyt because now they are getting attention.

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
The rape quip was out of line. Everything else was fair play in this world of social media. I find it disturbing that reporters can say what they feel and inject their backwards opinions that effect athletes lives EVERYDAY, but when people return the favor we have videos like this. Not excusing the vulgar remarks, but this is the world we live in now, expect it, don't make videos crying about it. Women want to be treated equal in sports, this doesn't help their quest.