“Most Americans Check Out When They Hit 25-27” Facts or Nah?

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is this facts?:jbhmm:

He’s basically saying most people lose their ambition around that age and just settle for wherever they’re at.

Not gonna lie I’m making decent money right now (mid 70K) for a dude with no kids but the thought of just giving up and settling for this is for the rest of my life is terrifying. :damn:

Last edited:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is this facts?:jbhmm:

He’s basically saying most people lose their ambition around that age and just settle for wherever they’re at.

Not gonna lie I’m making decent money right now (mid 70K) for a dude with no kids but the thought of just giving up and settling for this is for the rest of my life is terrifying. :damn:

Most people, if they aren’t clearly on the path to accomplish whatever goal they’re aiming for by the time they’re in their mid 20s, will just settle into whatever path they’re currently on, sure.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Debt, kids, and long commute. Then no real diet or working out. I mean it can't be far from the truth.

At the same time, I think it depends on the area you're in. If you're in the upper middle class, then that's the furthest from the truth. But then, that's not a majority of the population.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
Most Americans are :flabbynsick: by that age as well @Son Goku

Also @Gloxina you better have taken your butt to the gym this morning :ufdup:
Taking care of mom dukes, but I’ll be in the gym tonight. Lol

And omg I’m so excited. My gym actually has a HIIT program that I totally overlooked, so I’m back to my intense bootcamp-style classes for like a fifth of the price I used to pay.
It’s gonna be a good summer :banderas: