mother kills 2 kids while performing exorcism

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
you are clearly possessed friend
it's time to consider giving up your relationship with satan

This is the first time you got something right. We all have our demons brethren. I AM overcoming mine and once that happens

:whew:

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
This is the first time you got something right. We all have our demons brethren. I AM overcoming mine and once that happens

:whew:

nope, your forked tongue can't deny my abolition of satan from my life
in fact it is satan that speaks through you know and is trying come back but I am too strong

Fervid

Largest Member
Daps
If you overcame Satan you would be helping others overcome him or dead. You're neither as far as I can tell. :manny:

If this was the case you or Neil Degrasse (whoever that is) would know what happened in the beginning and before. And yet......

:camby:
:lolbron:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
nope, your forked tongue can't deny my abolition of satan from my life
in fact it is satan that speaks through you know and is trying come back but I am too strong

If you abolished satan then...

Wait we've been over this. lol Carry on :salute:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
back you devil
you can't have this child

Isaiah 5:20
What sorrow for those who say that evil is good and good is evil, that dark is light and light is dark, that bitter is sweet and sweet is bitter.

Fits right here like a puzzle piece

:mjpls:

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
No. http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Science_Confirms_the_Bible

You said "when religion tries to rectify its wrongs". So you acknowledged it got things wrong. Now you're not sure?
Absolutely religion has gotten things wrong. We need only look at the earth = center of the universe thing. We don't get that from the bible by the way, the bible is pretty non descript when it comes to things like space, time, etc, etc. But yeah, people e.g. the church can and does get thing wrong all the time.

Ironically that "all or nothing" attitude people have with religion is the same attitude religion had...