mother kills 2 kids while performing exorcism

noon

Pro
Daps
so in otherwords its' ok for science to be wrong and adjust but when religion tries to rectify it's wrongs it gets the stinkface? Remember that it wasn't just the church that thought the earth was the center of the universe, it was the accepted science of the time...

So, God got things wrong when he divulging his wisdom?

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
You asked for a theory that is untestable
shake_head_no.gif

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
you don't know anything
that is not what one does once one overcomes Satan
where did you learn such nonsense?
good grief what are they teaching these kids these days

I dont know anything lol. Sure do I know tmonster is the Screen name of the person I am responding to at the moment. So if you were wrong here, where else were you wrong? :mjpls:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
fukk knives
this is why I only use rocks for all my cutting needs

Cool story cuz.

I use knives. And I understand that knives (or rocks in your cabeza) can be used for good or for bad. Kinda like some religions.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
Peace brother, since the church claims to get there information directly from there deity they wouldn't need to change anything that's in there doctrine right? from what I understand the bible is supposed to be perfect in terms of all the claims made in it either all of it is true or none of it is :yeshrug:since the source is Yaweh

Did the bible say the bible was perfect in terms of all claims made in it?

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
I dont know anything lol. Sure do I know tmonster is the Screen name of the person I am responding to at the moment. So if you were wrong here, where else were you wrong? :mjpls:
look at the silly things you are proud to know, this can only be Satan at work in you