Movie cliches that never happen in real life...

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Being the huge F & F fan that I am.. I have to stick up for the series a little bit. :pachaha:

Dom fought all his life. It's not unreasonable to think he could kick someone's ass in a fist fight. But his accuracy with weapons? Yeah, that's suspect.

Brian was an FBI agent. He at least had training.

Tyrese grew up in and out of prison and shyt. He must have known how to fight.

Ludacris character did seem to change as the series has gone on. I don't remember him being a tech/computer/etc expert until maybe Fast Five. :ld:

In 2 fast he was all about collecting and organizing

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
mom makes a 14 course breakfast for the entire family..

everybody takes a bite out of toast and bounces. :beli:

first off, moms don't make breakfasts that look like that :comeon:

secondly, if my mom DID take the time to do that.. i know damn well she's not letting us go without eating a couple slices of bacon, a bowl of cereal, a piece of toast with real fruit jam, some waffles, a glass of orange juice and 4 pieces of freshly picked cantaloupes :feedme:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Being the huge F & F fan that I am.. I have to stick up for the series a little bit. :pachaha:

Dom fought all his life. It's not unreasonable to think he could kick someone's ass in a fist fight. But his accuracy with weapons? Yeah, that's suspect.

Brian was an FBI agent. He at least had training.

Tyrese grew up in and out of prison and shyt. He must have known how to fight.

Ludacris character did seem to change as the series has gone on. I don't remember him being a tech/computer/etc expert until maybe Fast Five. :ld:
Lol I love the movies too actually but every time I see a marathon of them and see part 1 and 2 it's like wait these the same niccas taking down the shaws ? And Brazil ?!?!! Lol it's just ballsy that they went full superhero and I appreciate them for it. The switch to heists from racing was brilliant one of the GOAT film series

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Unemployed losers/baristas that dress in name brand gear and live in fantastic apartments in NYC that would easily cost $10000 a month to rent.

The hero is set up by nefarious villains as the patsy in some crazy money-laundering/extortion scheme. Hero finds the truth and confronts the villains, usually in a shoot-out where multiple people die. Hero never meets with a lawyer or steps foot in a courtroom, and gets to walk into the sunset at the end of the movie, usually with funky music playing, after exchanging a smart one-liner with the cop(s) who knows what "really" happened. The cop(s) who knows what "really" happened never have to do paperwork or explain the situation to anyone besides the chief. :stopitslime:

Yo I'm tired of all movies and tv shows where everyone has the nicest house/apartment ever. Hollywood needs to cut that shyt out, you know damn well only the upper class can afford to live like that, they be having penthouse apartment on a interns salary.. The average American lives in an average house that looks like your basic apartment and even them shyts are expensive. And why is it mandatory that every one has 6 pack abs and an extremely hot and single neighbor who is super cool and not a stuck up bytch that most really attractive women are? I watch arrow and everyone on that show has a 7 pack but all they eat is cheeseburgers and drink soda

Krazy K

All Star
Daps
hero finally catches up to bad guy after killing 50 to 60 nikkas all movie

Bad Guy :pacspit:fukk you bytch ass nikka! Yea I killed yo brother, raped yo mama, buried yo daughter alive, ate all yo food then burned yo house down, and I set yo father up to go to prison for life for some shyt he didn't do the day you was born!:pacspit: KILL ME!!!
Hero :patrice:I can't kill an unarmed man tho......

Hero lets him live:to:

A man got to have a code

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
random one but i always notice this shyt....no one says goodbye when they hang up the phone in movies.

For the same reason nobody ever greets each other when they see each other, you need to keep the dialog fluent. Otherwise you get this:

:russ:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Everybody in a social group reaching the highest attainable position on their respective field.

This happens in those comedies that try to have a heart lol. All the main characters are complete fukk ups, retards, what have you but then they get SERIOUS about their life and one cac becomes a successful lawyer and the other is a surgeon and shyt :mjlol:

I think this happened in them White Castle joints :patrice:

Probably American Pie too. :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
For the same reason nobody ever greets each other when they see each other, you need to keep the dialog fluent. Otherwise you get this

Yeah but that's because they still didn't nail down basic communication. fukking Menace II Society does it perfectly fine lol

A-WAX answers the phone: "Geeeah.."

O-Dogg : Who that

A-Wax: "KOO KAINNEEE"

:pachaha: