Movie cliches that never happen in real life...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I let it go for a lot of shyt I watch but I remember that getting to me big time in that one movie where Kelly Hu beats up Scott Adkins' character in The Tournament. :mindblown:

Had to stop the movie after she bodied him. At one point she kicked dude in the chin hard enough to make him do a back flip :comeon:
That's why I can't watch "realistic" action movies/tv shows with kickass female leads...If she ain't got super powers, she will get WRECKED...

Technique ain't shat if you don't have the strength and power to execute...Most humans (even trained fighters) can't take a clean shot to the chin...

Manuel Hot Pepper Lopez

cac this, cac that, c00n this c00n that
Daps
Reppin
-------------------------
There's a major crisis or natural disaster and the stars of the movie speed across town without having to stop once, let alone get stuck in any type of traffic
A gang of villains waiting one by one to fight somebody. Bruce Lee is that dude, but he should have been stomped to wine in every one of his movies if them idiots just all rushed him at one time
Black chicks going to bed without any head wraps

Daps
Reppin
NULL
action movie rule is that they can beat his ass really bad, but they just dont kill him

DieHard_2_glass_600.jpg
But when he fights a woman, the fights somehow last longer than when he is fighting ten trained killer males...:russ:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
But when he fights a woman, the fights somehow last longer than when he is fighting ten trained killer males...:russ:
:ufdup: he cant hit a woman due to heroic morals or something, or hes a jet li type that feels insecure or unsure of himself when around women

Daps
Reppin
NULL
especially in tv shows (Quantico comes to mind)... most FBI agents/cops in general/detectives are attractive/somewhat good looking ppl..
I have noticed that is typical American...Foreign shows have more "real" looking people...I love British shows for that...

Also, I have noticed that most Black couples have light skinned babies...

White Highschool teens have MILFs for mothers, the Black students have fat or regular looking mothers (Friday Night Lights)...

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's a major crisis or natural disaster and the stars of the movie speed across town without having to stop once, let alone get stuck in any type of traffic
A gang of villains waiting one by one to fight somebody. Bruce Lee is that dude, but he should have been stomped to wine in every one of his movies if them idiots just all rushed him at one time
Black chicks going to bed without any head wraps

:russ: And they watch they homeboys get beat down one by one. :francis:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i also hate the bad guy keeping the guy who has caused so much havoc alive

ala every james bond film

thats why i was shocked in teh kingsmen when colin firth was merked i was like :wow:

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I hate how no one ever shares crucial details with each other. A majority of movie conflicts happen because no one ever talks to each other about something they've seen or heard.

I also hate the cliche scene where some one walks in on they're lover kissing someone else, and they run out before that person can explain. Theres multiple variations of this.

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Also hate when movies go from characters being involved in a major scene(shootout, action scene, etc) and cut to another location where characters are discussing said scene. Like what did yall do in all that time between the scene and when you got home to talk about it. Just sit quietly in the car.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
getting through an airport in 2-3 mins

the main villain feeling the need to explain to the good guy why he did what he did before he kills them

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
Plus if you rush Bruce Lee, he'll just grab two of you and spin around like a top with a guy in each hand knocking out all opposition

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
I remember Friends made fun of the "crash your ex's wedding to confess your love for them" cliche. Rachel was on the plane to London to crash Ross' wedding and then the nikka from House was like ":why:bytch that's the stupidest shyt I've ever heard. What kinda self-centered muthafukka would do do that?"

:pachaha:Rachel showed up anyway but didn't tell Ross her feelings, but still had ol boy so fukked up he Freudian slipped and said her name at the altar by mistake:martin: