Music industry plant - Tommy Richman: Million Dollar Baby

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
To people saying this blew up on tik tok or the song been out really don’t understand how the industry works. A all the way organic viral song is extremely rare. You can definitely have some organic success but you only gonna get a certain amount of eyes and motion with your shyt if someone is paying to market it. You buy fake views, numbers, comments, etc… and that creates more interest when you spend marketing dollars to push out to real people. You mix it all in, the fake with the real.

If you an artist and you have a song with some traction, then they get behind it and boost it up. Then you will continue to get those resources if the next single does well. Release like 2 that don’t catch and then they just gonna find another artist with a buzzing song and do the same thing. Most people know all these numbers and shyt fake but I don’t think they understand to what extent. Almost no artist is as popular as they seem to be.
People are out here spitting gibberish over nice beats. You can literally pick the most crazy part of the song, put a TikTok dance/trend to it and blow up. Thats how people like Sexy Red blew up

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
What he sound like without all the equipment and razzle dazzle helping him?

:patrice:
I don’t really know that’s seems to have always been his thing. He had some older songs where he was trying to rap but i never took to any of those. Some of the early songs then have like a harmonic rap style but Million Dollar Baby is pretty in line with what ive been listening to from him.

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
He's white also so there is that...
giphy.gif

That straight from the trailer park look is crucial to the process