My biggest gripe with women is simple. Unrealistic expectations. (What most men don't do)

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Ya'll seen Cam Newton come water polo pic, nikka looking like a African Gawd and all, that's cool. But so many women leaped into that on some "I wish my man looked like that" when realistically it's very improbable that your man will look that way. For one, your man isn't in the NFL and doesn't train 7 hours a day, if he did, you would complain about him working out all the time. Number 2, do you really expect a nikka that works in a warehouse or call center or whatever etc.. to have the body of a god, he could be in regular human shape and that would be cool. No. 3. A lot of women, hell people in general like to have fun. they drink, smoke, do coke, pop pills hell do what they can with the free time they have away from the job. Unless you messing with an athlete, most dudes are gonna look like they do those things. and most chicks will too.

to be honest Men are much more about personality than women. I'm just saying.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
It's not just the unrealistic expectation, but the entitlement. These women want these pro athlete, entertainer/celebrity type dudes.....while bringing nothing to the table that would have them even deserve that type of dude. People with power and status are attracted to others with power and status. These athletes and such aren't out here choosing these average ass women out here for anything other than a nut here and there. Then again, there are dudes who do the same shyt thinking they're entitled to sex and such just because they're nice to women, but lack the confidence and everything else that would make them attractive to these women.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Ya'll seen Cam Newton come water polo pic, nikka looking like a African Gawd and all, that's cool. But so many women leaped into that on some "I wish my man looked like that" when realistically it's very improbable that your man will look that way. For one, your man isn't in the NFL and doesn't train 7 hours a day, if he did, you would complain about him working out all the time. Number 2, do you really expect a nikka that works in a warehouse or call center or whatever etc.. to have the body of a god, he could be in regular human shape and that would be cool. No. 3. A lot of women, hell people in general like to have fun. they drink, smoke, do coke, pop pills hell do what they can with the free time they have away from the job. Unless you messing with an athlete, most dudes are gonna look like they do those things. and most chicks will too.

:mjlol:

Giselle

Daps

You sound sloppy. It's easier for men to stay/get in shape than it is for women. Women are supposed to have more body fat. Males are supposed to be more muscular/strong. Don't be upset that women like strong/muscular or inshape men. Go to the gym and work out instead of being lazy, drinking and doing coke (wich most people don't do by the way). Use your time differently. :queen:

Also, you guys lust after instagram girls/female celebs, urban models much more than women lust after athletic looking men.

I just saw the last line and that is completely false.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
You sound sloppy. It's easier for men to stay/get in shape than it is for women. Women are supposed to have more body fat. Males are supposed to be more muscular/strong. Don't be upset that women like strong/muscular or inshape men. Go to the gym and work out instead of being lazy, drinking and doing coke (wich most people don't do by the way). Use your time differently. :queen:

Also, you guys lust after instagram girls/female celebs, urban models much more than women lust after athletic looking men.

That sounds pretty sexist. I bet if a man said he preferred his women to be in shape, youd have a problem. Women have different body types like men as well, you sound like youre justifyig women being sloppy out here themselves yet have the nerve to think theyre entitled to men who are in shape.

SouljaVoy

♥ Black Love
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta,GA
Actually i'd say men have more unrealistic expectations than women..... instagram got every nikka thinkin they are entitled to a dime piece when that's not how life works. :francis: Half you nikkas broke, ugly, or got no swag, what on earth makes you think you deserve a bad bytch? :what:

Women generally just want someone who is loyal, and someone they feel secure with... Women will overlook a lot of shyt, much more than men.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps

But most American women are way fatter than the men though. My biggest gripe with American women is the fact they are Fat...literally loads of women in the United States are disproportionately fat. I stay fit and only date fit or thick women. If a woman is out of shape she should have no requirements for a man to be.