My biggest gripe with women is simple. Unrealistic expectations. (What most men don't do)

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Personally, I don't think it's anything wrong with that.I think "love" is just an illusion anyway.At least the way "love" is romanticized in our society.Love is a business operation, not some sappy, spine tingling, euphoric "happy" shyt.

But yeah,in general, women do judge you by

Men love women for the natural shyt God supplied them with....Beauty/body....and if she's intrinsically a good person, well , that's the wifey type.Men cut straight to it.For the most part, it won't be "yeah she's a good person, but look at her shoe's, car, house, bank account etc..etc..".
see, you just admitted men don't want nice either. if she's nice its wifey material? But most men don't want to get married, nice is a plus an add on that they don't really need. Men want superficial bodies not the person inside. Men love mean girls if they're pretty because their looks raises the man's status among other men. It doesn't matter how horrible she is to other people, as long as she's having sex with you. Why are you out here lying that men are better somehow because they want sex versus women who want things? Both are superficial.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think we just have to let go of the idea that women are somehow inherently more loyal, loving, chaste etc than men.

They're humans with needs and wants just like us

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I see that a lot, example with some male friends who don't want to hang around these other guys in the group because all they attract are "strong fours"

And the only ones I see doing that are guys who can afford to have that mentality(Men in demand with options):ld:

Generally speaking most men take what they can get :ld:

Dudes know where they stand on the totem pole very early

This is Because

A.)guys do the approaching

B.) they don't really have the ability to hook up with people out of their league at the rate that women can(there's no such thing as male groupies for example)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
see, you just admitted men don't want nice either. if she's nice its wifey material? But most men don't want to get married, nice is a plus an add on that they don't really need. Men want superficial bodies not the person inside. Men love mean girls if they're pretty because their looks raises the man's status among other men. It doesn't matter how horrible she is to other people, as long as she's having sex with you. Why are you out here lying that men are better somehow because they want sex versus women who want things? Both are superficial.

Loving a woman for her body alone may be superficial, but it's part of who a woman is from birth.It's still something that she's naturally comprised of.Beauty is organic, natural.

You missed my point.I never said men were better.I said men love women for who they are and not because of their worldly attachments(which is being turned on it's head lately).

And "wifey" is a term denoted to a woman who's worthy of being married, not that she necessarily is married

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment

:russ: this is such bullshyt

Women don't like nice guys because nice guys to them are weak.

Men do like nice women. In fact, that's the kind of woman we want raising our children. That's why every guy calls Ayesha Curry wifey material.

And it's why girls like Erica Mena or girls like Draya are not and will never be called wifey material. Eventhough they look better than Ayesha, they are horrible people through and through.