My biggest gripe with women is simple. Unrealistic expectations. (What most men don't do)

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I don't know as much as these bytches in America get more entitled the more it's hard for me to blame them. It's men that make them lIke that in the USA. You got the most average looking broad thinking she is entitled to the world.

Stop putting p*ssy on the pedastal and watch a complete 360 in the way American women act. Social media has destroyed the game.

I remember when black men treated a broad accordingly to how she acts. Now they weak like cacs just to hopefully get a sniff. Smh

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY
In one topic, it's women are too picky and want nikkas built like Trey Songz or Dez. In the next, you telling girls they need to be more picky with who they have sex with because they have more to lose.

Those 2 things aren't at odds with each other. In fact, it can be rolled into one comment:

"Stop looking at the .01% of nikkas to come save your 99% ass, and stop looking for nikkas who only bring simple physical characteristics to the table, because relationships aint built on abs, and children can't eat swag, dumbass."

Easy, simple, statement, that I'm sure women on here will find an issue with somewhere.

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I only fukk with regular chicks and I still encounter entitlement. I haven't met one chick who hasn't asked me for money at some point. This one chick I had to cut off because she was so extra with it. If I suggest Netflix and chill or goin to the park she'll be like "nah lets go to the movies" or "to a nice restaurant" she got mad at me because I couldn't pick her up from school because I was at work. This after she just finish asking me for my Netflix account. I had to cut that chick off!

Yup. This broad acts like this cuz another dude let her hey away with it. When bytches new asking for shyt and ya'll barely getting to know each than she should be sent to the bushes. A key red flag is when you first go out and she trying to get you to go to a expensive restaurant :camby:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I do think a lot of women don't give a shyt about the intrinsic qualities of a man.Like say he's naturally nice...You know, a genuinely good dude.

Chicks will still judge him by his attachments.....Car...house....shoes...bank account etc...etc

Personally, I don't think it's anything wrong with that.I think "love" is just an illusion anyway.At least the way "love" is romanticized in our society.Love is a business operation, not some sappy, spine tingling, euphoric "happy" shyt.

But yeah,in general, women do judge you by your "attachments" more.

That's why I think a lot of them don't mind being the side chick/ mistress.If you have the resources, they'll be down with it.

Men love women for the natural shyt God supplied them with....Beauty/body....and if she's intrinsically a good person, well , that's the wifey type.Men cut straight to it.For the most part, it won't be "yeah she's a good person, but look at her shoe's, car, house, bank account etc..etc.."

Times are changing, tho.It's like a gender reversal going on right now.Some niccaz are starting to look at her "attachments" first.Turning into a society of ho's and gigolos, with superficial dating criteria, looking to mutually exploit one another.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Tariq dropped some knowledge once back when he was doing his mack lessons radio show:

a man's "looks" have NEVER mattered when it comes to women. ever. throughout history.

look at this human garbage right here:
mallymall.jpg

screen-shot-2014-09-29-at-12-36-48-pm.png

^^^ saw this dude Mally Mal on that VICELAND las vegas episode, he's fat, out of shape, dorky as all shyt
but he's a multi-millionaire with fame, power, and influence
this cat can fukk just about any woman he wants

women ain't running around rubbing themselves to Mens Health magazines
there aren't even any male strip clubs in america, and if they are they ain't for women

i'm not in tip top shape but i ain't fat n sloppy either, don't have a double chin or anything like that
I do just fine with women my age..maybe a 19 or 21 year old may think i'm old or whatever, but 30+? stop it.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Why the fukk do dudes think that fukking something means anything? Dudes will fukk almost anything if he's horny.

Just because you fukk something doesn't mean you want to date it or be committed to it.

In one topic, it's women are too picky and want nikkas built like Trey Songz or Dez. In the next, you telling girls they need to be more picky with who they have sex with because they have more to lose.

Which is it?
Some of these dudes be snitching on their dating options and don't even know it smh. I agree its a ton of girls they say lets fukk I'm there but actually claim as a girlfriend I'd rather not. Dudes out here letting their anger flow with like minded angry cats on this subject.

Most men can improve our physiques but it takes a lot of work to be built like Killa Cam. Nah he not roided up I believe but his job is to be and remain well conditioned and in top physical condition. He a starting QB on his second multi million contract. He has to be hella strong to take those hits. He is a world class well known athletic and super talented. His genetics and athleticism allow him the ability to play multiple positions if he wanted. Dudes a beast regardless of his and Carolina's past performance in the last superbowl. Part of his job involves working out and he probably has nutrition guidelines he has to follow plus he probably takes supplements as well.

Saying we can easily get bodies like Killa Cam and the beast Dez Bryant...y'all just don't understand.
Fam you sound like these chicks out here with every fukking excuse in the book for why shyt ain't popping. Bet you that way in all your endeavors too.

I only fukk with regular chicks and I still encounter entitlement. I haven't met one chick who hasn't asked me for money at some point. This one chick I had to cut off because she was so extra with it. If I suggest Netflix and chill or goin to the park she'll be like "nah lets go to the movies" or "to a nice restaurant" she got mad at me because I couldn't pick her up from school because I was at work. This after she just finish asking me for my Netflix account. I had to cut that chick off!
They probably see you as a sucker that's why they trying to get over on you.

Nah you're just ugly and swagless:yeshrug:
I think this is the case for most of these whining ass dudes or they broke and insecure because of that.

MF budz

All Star
Daps
You think they are really trying to hear you though?

:francis:
nope. They want instant results which the gym won't do. It's like they want to be fit without doing anything or just don't care but when they are 40 and :flabbynsick: Instead of 40 and :blessed: They will. Or they just like video games and pointless activities more. We atleast pointless to me unless you are an MLG gamer.:leon:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
It's just high metabolism breh. And for the past year it's been this little boxing sh!t I've been doing too. But I don't really count that because I've had my abs long before I started that sh!t and I didn't do NOTHIN to earn them :wow: just high metabolism.

Neg :mjcry:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
He isn't?
enhanced-buzz-3425-1378329439-31.jpg

cam-gq-21-e1309101657638.jpg

Got me googling "Cam Newton body" :shaq2:

Anyways, my physique looks like that naturally without lifting weights, of course not as cut but yeah.

Cam Newton is on the slimmer side, it's just that he's tall.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
enhanced-buzz-3425-1378329439-31.jpg

cam-gq-21-e1309101657638.jpg

Got me googling "Cam Newton body" :shaq2:

Anyways, my physique looks like that naturally without lifting weights, of course not as cut but yeah.

Cam Newton is on the slimmer side, it's just that he's tall.
I've been around him a few times and he's a monster. That said he not crazy muscle dense (for good reason) so I see your point.