My biggest gripe with women is simple. Unrealistic expectations. (What most men don't do)

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
She claimed she didn't have any, but I don't care. I'm not gonna destroy friendships for someone I've been with for 6 weeks. She said it in the beginning and I thought she was joking.
pXEE4sm.jpg

:camby: Ask your man to cut off all contact with 50% of the population brehettes. Tooooo the bushes...

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They want it both ways breh. You have broke women out here expecting six figure nikkas :mjlol: There's a lot of em out here who think that all they gotta bring to the table are looks and a p*ssy, but that's because there's a lot of dumbass men out there who will accept that alone.

And you got bum ass dudes who think that dikk and being nice should be enough to get a woman. And?

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now you know damn well that's not true. The "average" nikka hitting everything from 3-7 with impunity.

Why the fukk do dudes think that fukking something means anything? Dudes will fukk almost anything if he's horny.

Just because you fukk something doesn't mean you want to date it or be committed to it.

In one topic, it's women are too picky and want nikkas built like Trey Songz or Dez. In the next, you telling girls they need to be more picky with who they have sex with because they have more to lose.

Which is it?

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Nah breh, the vast majority of men can get that physique if they wanted. Not his height of course. It's not like he's one of those roided body builders that are clearly not natural.
Most men can improve our physiques but it takes a lot of work to be built like Killa Cam. Nah he not roided up I believe but his job is to be and remain well conditioned and in top physical condition. He a starting QB on his second multi million contract. He has to be hella strong to take those hits. He is a world class well known athletic and super talented. His genetics and athleticism allow him the ability to play multiple positions if he wanted. Dudes a beast regardless of his and Carolina's past performance in the last superbowl. Part of his job involves working out and he probably has nutrition guidelines he has to follow plus he probably takes supplements as well.

Saying we can easily get bodies like Killa Cam and the beast Dez Bryant...y'all just don't understand.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
I can throw your logic right back against you.

For women, the ONLY thing you have to do is be pretty. And you're 75% of the way there.

Like you said, men have to be funny, have a good personality, have money, look good, be tall, have game and/or can't be boring and be in shape, etc.
But all of those things are relative. Having a sense of humor doesn't mean funny, just means not being an angry brat. Good personality means different things to different people. What's good to me may not be good to some other girl. Look good-again relative, be tall- nah that's only on you guys who don't leave the net. Irl you see short men with women all the time. Have game- depends on the girl. Can't be boring- well boring depends on what the girl likes right?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Most men can improve our physiques but it takes a lot of work to be built like Killa Cam. Nah he not roided up I believe but his job is to be and remain well conditioned and in top physical condition. He a starting QB on his second multi million contract. He has to be hella strong to take those hits. He is a world class well known athletic and super talented. His genetics and athleticism allow him the ability to play multiple positions if he wanted. Dudes a beast regardless of his and Carolina's past performance in the last superbowl. Part of his job involves working out and he probably has nutrition guidelines he has to follow plus he probably takes supplements as well.

Saying we can easily get bodies like Killa Cam and the beast Dez Bryant...y'all just don't understand.
Bro, of course I'm not talking about his athleticism or all those other things. I'm talking about his physique looks wise. Cam isn't THAT big. Maybe according to the average joe smoe.

O.iatlhawksfan

Biggest homer on the Coli
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Actually i'd say men have more unrealistic expectations than women..... instagram got every nikka thinkin they are entitled to a dime piece when that's not how life works. :francis: Half you nikkas broke, ugly, or got no swag, what on earth makes you think you deserve a bad bytch? :what:

Women generally just want someone who is loyal, and someone they feel secure with... Women will overlook a lot of shyt, much more than men.
I only fukk with regular chicks and I still encounter entitlement. I haven't met one chick who hasn't asked me for money at some point. This one chick I had to cut off because she was so extra with it. If I suggest Netflix and chill or goin to the park she'll be like "nah lets go to the movies" or "to a nice restaurant" she got mad at me because I couldn't pick her up from school because I was at work. This after she just finish asking me for my Netflix account. I had to cut that chick off!