My biggest gripe with women is simple. Unrealistic expectations. (What most men don't do)

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:camby:
#HOFH

Why would a man want to disrespect his woman by being :flabbynsick:

lose the excuses op, stop overeating and hit the gym

this isnt that hard to attain
tumblr_mqb8dgonqx1s5wvh5o7_400.jpg
:noah:

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
i try not to take women too seriously when they're emoting. you got to know the difference :francis:

the day brehs do this, topics like this wont exist.

listen to women brehs.

a biggie smalls looking breh is smashing while shes posting cam newton on the coli in her spare time for entertainment.

let em talk and keep it moving.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug: I like men that work out. Blame my dad who still works out four/five days a week at almost 55 years old and has maintained the same physically fit look since I've been alive.

Plus I'm in the gym too so it's not like I'm expecting a guy to look a certain way while I'm :flabbynsick:.

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
You sound sloppy. It's easier for men to stay/get in shape than it is for women. Women are supposed to have more body fat. Males are supposed to be more muscular/strong. Don't be upset that women like strong/muscular or inshape men. Go to the gym and work out instead of being lazy, drinking and doing coke (wich most people don't do by the way). Use your time differently. :queen:

Also, you guys lust after instagram girls/female celebs, urban models much more than women lust after athletic looking men.

I just saw the last line and that is completely false.
that's not true Giselle

women just need to get toned while men have to build muscle mass

give me three months with a woman and let me force her to do hack squats and curls and she goes from an 8 to a dime