My biggest gripe with women is simple. Unrealistic expectations. (What most men don't do)

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
It's not just the unrealistic expectation, but the entitlement. These women want these pro athlete, entertainer/celebrity type dudes.....while bringing nothing to the table that would have them even deserve that type of dude. People with power and status are attracted to others with power and status. These athletes and such aren't out here choosing these average ass women out here for anything other than a nut here and there. Then again, there are dudes who do the same shyt thinking they're entitled to sex and such just because they're nice to women, but lack the confidence and everything else that would make them attractive to these women.

That's how men set the standard tho

We value looks over everything else

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
It's true.
Everyday on here there's like 10 threads
"Hey brehs come rate this chicks personality"

"Rate these girls personalities"

"Dope personality, smash or pass"
:comeon:

If yall don't Foh with this nonsense.

The People who tend to have the most unrealistic expectations , both male and female are almost always the ones who have no damn bidness. But let them cook, you can expect whatever, doesn't mean you gonna get it.:yeshrug:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's true, but genetics play a big role in where and how that muscle will sit on your body. It may not be as aesthetically pleasing as we wish.

This isn't true. Once again genetics play a big part.

True but you would never hear a woman saying she doesn't like the way a man's muscular chest looks, lol.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Ha I know that, I initially thought op was reaching but I guess the point has been made now.

Everyone should eat healthy and gym to the best they can.

But expecting brehs to be cam newton is just...trolling and I fell for it :francis::russ:
I see what you did. That pic of Dez Bryant is ridiculous. That nikka is a world class athlete.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I think the point was that BOTH body types weren't some "go to the gym 2 times and you're there" type of deal
People really think that athletes don't have to work to attain what they have physique-wise. Oh boy :dead:
Not only that these professional athletes are genetically gifted. There's even nikkas in the NFL that don't have bodies like Dez Bryant and Cam Newton

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
Ya'll seen Cam Newton come water polo pic, nikka looking like a African Gawd and all, that's cool. But so many women leaped into that on some "I wish my man looked like that" when realistically it's very improbable that your man will look that way. For one, your man isn't in the NFL and doesn't train 7 hours a day, if he did, you would complain about him working out all the time. Number 2, do you really expect a nikka that works in a warehouse or call center or whatever etc.. to have the body of a god, he could be in regular human shape and that would be cool. No. 3. A lot of women, hell people in general like to have fun. they drink, smoke, do coke, pop pills hell do what they can with the free time they have away from the job. Unless you messing with an athlete, most dudes are gonna look like they do those things. and most chicks will too.

to be honest Men are much more about personality than women. I'm just saying.

Why does this bother you? Why to you care about what women think? Do you have problems meeting or sustaining relationships with women....if not....why do you care?

Honestly this sounds like a very frustrated guy who is having "lady problems" man......guess what...they will always have these thoughts....

get out of your rut and flourish kiddo

but stop crying about "whaaaaa women want cam newton" and "whaaaaa women say they want a man that is not fat" "whaaaaaa....blah blah blah"

stop gossiping :gurl: and be a Man

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
The media on Cam's dyk now after they roasted his azz?

Anyways, I just saw the pic and Cam isn't that big outside of his height.

Men can achieve a physique like that working out 5 days a week.

Daps
that's not true Giselle

women just need to get toned while men have to build muscle mass

give me three months with a woman and let me force her to do hack squats and curls and she goes from an 8 to a dime

You happen to be in N. FL? :lupe:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Women don't see the problems of men that are in decent shape in general like men dont see the problem of women that are in decent shape in general.

Most women have probably never hear a man complain about his legs, or have the dreaded chest gap. But sitting around talking we do if we work out:manny:

Most women don't care about the space/or gap between your chest like that but that is one thing that is pretty big for men that work out. Just like most men don't care how perky or the shape of a woman breast or small love handles. They might have preferences but over all no man really cares like that.

I do think women have way more unrealistic exception but they dont really act on that. Women will take a dude not in shape and funny looking if he's makes them feel a certain way wayyyy before most men will with women. A woman will fall for a mans personality and be completely loyal. Where as a man can fall for a womans personality and be ready to cheat after week 2 lol.

The women and men who have these unrealistic exceptions are the ones that are single going into there late 30's or paying child support and bashing women at every chance they get.