My brother is sick, did i do the right thing??

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Ok I'll try to keep this short and sweet.... My brother is in the hospital for kidney failure, he's undergoing dialysis and all types of shyt because he got high blood pressure and diabetes. So I get off work doing an OT shift my moms calls me irate talking about he's gonna discharge himself from the hospital he wants to come home, she talking about funeral arrangements I'm like :snoop: WTF???

So i'm already ragged just got off from an overnite shift, I talk to him he says can you come and get me, blah blah, I'm like for what??? I'm like did you sign yourself out, Cause im getting more pissed he's still sick. he has fukking kidney failure and im like you fukking dumbass why you want to leave, your fukking kidneys dont work...

So i get there got a change of clothes for him, i talk to the docs, the social worker, the admin himself when he comes up. We sat there 3-4 hours arguing with this fool not to leave and he's crying talking about coming home for one day and coming back... I'm like :dwillhuh::mjlol: The admin tells him the hospital aint no damn hotel.:what:

So he starts cursing me out when i start to leave talking about im not his brother dont help him anymore...:stopitslime:

I'm like so who's gonna bring you home from the doctors, moms aint coming for you???:troll:

I hate you ORDER.... :pacspit:

This is for your own good bro...:troll: It's just a few more weeks...:mjlol:

So im fukking exhausted, y'all ever deal with stubborn ass family members??? nikka in hard denial thinking he can come home when he has organ failure for one day and come back...

:russ: My brother is lazy as shyt, he would neglect his meds again I in good conscious cant bring him home just to die...:francis:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Ok I'll try to keep this short and sweet.... My brother is in the hospital for kidney failure, he's undergoing dialysis and all types of shyt because he got high blood pressure and diabetes. So I get off work doing an OT shift my moms calls me irate talking about he's gonna discharge himself from the hospital he wants to come home, she talking about funeral arrangements I'm like :snoop: WTF???

So i'm already ragged just got off from an overnite shift, I talk to him he says can you come and get me, blah blah, I'm like for what??? I'm like did you sign yourself out, Cause im getting more pissed he's still sick. he has fukking kidney failure and im like you fukking dumbass why you want to leave, your fukking kidneys dont work...

So i get there got a change of clothes for him, i talk to the docs, the social worker, the admin himself when he comes up. We sat there 3-4 hours arguing with this fool not to leave and he's crying talking about coming home for one day and coming back... I'm like :dwillhuh::mjlol: The admin tells him the hospital aint no damn hotel.:what:

So he starts cursing me out when i start to leave talking about im not his brother dont help him anymore...:stopitslime:

I'm like so who's gonna bring you home from the doctors, moms aint coming for you???:troll:

I hate you ORDER.... :pacspit:

This is for your own good bro...:troll: It's just a few more weeks...:mjlol:

So im fukking exhausted, y'all ever deal with stubborn ass family members??? nikka in hard denial thinking he can come home when he has organ failure for one day and come back...

:russ: My brother is lazy as shyt, he would neglect his meds again I in good conscious cant bring him home just to die...:francis:

Maybe he knows it's his time and he wants to pass away at home in peace with those he loves, instead of alone in a strange place among those who don't really care if he lives or dies.

BillCosbyAteMyHomework

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Orange and Blue
:what:

What's so poppin' at home that he has to be there for one day when he has kidney failure?
I don't know OP's story, and I'm usually not even empathetic, let alone sympathetic but. No one knew my Mom was going through liver treatments. She died a little unexpectedly. Also with the family pressure. I guess I do sympathize. Been there and it sucks.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Maybe he knows it's his time and he wants to pass away at home in peace with those he loves, instead of alone in a strange place among those who don't really care if he lives or dies.

I cant have that on my conscious... He has organ failure id rather he tough it out in the hospital and still be alive then dying on his bed at home...