My brother is sick, did i do the right thing??

hoodheronova

All Star
Daps
We're trying but he's not listening to any of us. he wants us to enable him to do dumb shyt... and if he doesnt get his way he has these mood swings... My moms really called me up talking he raised his fist at her and she was gonna make funeral arrangements for real...

I'm like :dwillhuh:

He is beyond stubborn, he says it's not that serious... I'm like nikka your kidney dont work... and he's like blood is not going to my kidney...:stopitslime:

Because it dont work muthafukka...:mjlol: What part of serious ORGAN FAILURE dont you understand???:martin:

It's like talking to a damn mule that wont move... I'm like if you leave this hospital you WILL die... Even with your medicine.... You need constant hospice care, plus the dialysis treatments which you dont have the port surgery fully done on you, and you wont cooperate with the doctors to get it done. Your gonna stay here until you get 100%, because i know if you come home your just gonna find the weed guy, buy a bag and get high and neglect to take your medicine again. I know you better than you think....:stopitslime:
which surgery are you talking about? Transplant or getting a port/fistula for dialysis. The ultimate cure is transplant, find out if you can give him your kidney bro bro

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
which surgery are you talking about? Transplant or getting a port/fistula for dialysis. The ultimate cure is transplant, find out if you can give him your kidney bro bro

He's awaiting the port surgery I believe... We havent been blood tested yet for the viable kidney....

hoodheronova

All Star
Daps
He's awaiting the port surgery I believe... We havent been blood tested yet for the viable kidney....
iight bro bro. Heads up, dialysis is tuff on the mental, unfortunately for a lot of people its only gonna get worst from here. Hopefully, he can find some motivation because dialysis and transplant are like medical boot camp for patients

Daps
He's going thru it. Just try to be agreeable and make him comfortable. If he's dying, you don't know what's going through his head. He might want to spend his last days at home with yall

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
He's going thru it. Just try to be agreeable and make him comfortable. If he's dying, you don't know what's going through his head. He might want to spend his last days at home with yall

But that's the thing, they stabilized him, got him on meds, he's not dying.... but without the dialysis cleaning his blood he WILL die, he thinks he can come home for one day but if he gets sick here or falls asleep and there's a complication we might not get him help on time. he's not thinking clearly...

Daps
But that's the thing, they stabilized him, got him on meds, he's not dying.... but without the dialysis cleaning his blood he WILL die, he thinks he can come home for one day but if he gets sick here or falls asleep and there's a complication we might not get him help on time. he's not thinking clearly...
He must be to bad of shape to do the in home dialysis? In that case he just needs to take care of himself and maybe he can have more freedom. He can't be stubborn about his health

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
He must be to bad of shape to do the in home dialysis? In that case he just needs to take care of himself and maybe he can have more freedom. He can't be stubborn about his health

He IS that stubborn tho...:lolbron: He was making every excuse in the book to come home.... Talking about if i was in his position...:upsetfavre: i said I'd stay my sick ass in bed and do what needs to be done this is your last chance... this was his 3rd serious emergency with his health... He just does NOT get it...:sadcam:

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm glad he's home. My mom passed of kidney failure. I mentioned it in the Freeway thread (his kidneys failed or some shyt).

Don't cut him off, just let him do him. If he calls you answer. My mom was in and out of the hospital, doctors, emergency rooms and icu's for a minute. Like people say about Pac's death, the last time she went in, it was like a routine. It wasn't even serious compared to other times she went in, only she never came home.

If Anyone is reading this the update is he came home, he's alive but he doesnt talk to me anymore.... So with that i wipe my hand away of the whole situation...

:yeshrug:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
If Anyone is reading this the update is he came home, he's alive but he doesnt talk to me anymore.... So with that i wipe my hand away of the whole situation...

:yeshrug:
I feel for you bro. I had a similar situation. My bro was in the hospital with kidney failure. He wanted me to come visit, so I did. He wasn't allowed to come home cause....well...he was only there from prison and had guards there and shyt and had to go back. But he did want me to bring him stuff while I was there. and I wouldn't do it so he got all pissed.

I didn't read the whole thread and didn't see what might have caused the kidney failure but I know why my brothers kidneys failed(hes OK now, kidneys workin fine for the most part) but it had a lot to do with all the 'scripts they gave him...plus some other drugs he was doing in jail.
SMH.

If he's on drugs you may just have to wait until hes off them in order to get any sense in to him or even an apology.
I finally talked to my bro and he ain't pissed at me anymore but he didn't apologize for trying to get me in a fukked up position....something he's done plenty of times. fukking family :snoop:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I feel for you bro. I had a similar situation. My bro was in the hospital with kidney failure. He wanted me to come visit, so I did. He wasn't allowed to come home cause....well...he was only there from prison and had guards there and shyt and had to go back. But he did want me to bring him stuff while I was there. and I wouldn't do it so he got all pissed.

I didn't read the whole thread and didn't see what might have caused the kidney failure but I know why my brothers kidneys failed(hes OK now, kidneys workin fine for the most part) but it had a lot to do with all the 'scripts they gave him...plus some other drugs he was doing in jail.
SMH.

If he's on drugs you may just have to wait until hes off them in order to get any sense in to him or even an apology.
I finally talked to my bro and he ain't pissed at me anymore but he didn't apologize for trying to get me in a fukked up position....something he's done plenty of times. fukking family :snoop:

I feel you but that's the problem my brother is so damned stubborn he's not on any drugs and just not talking to me anymore. He still not on his diet, he went to bbq's and brought home honey bbq chicken for himself. I'm looking at my moms like aint he diabetic, aint the doctors say no sweet foods and shyt?!?! :wtf:

She like: i'm tired of having nikkas not taking care of themselves.

I'm like I told you. :ufdup: left to his own devices this is what he does. he doesnt listen to any of us.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I feel you but that's the problem my brother is so damned stubborn he's not on any drugs and just not talking to me anymore. He still not on his diet, he went to bbq's and brought home honey bbq chicken for himself. I'm looking at my moms like aint he diabetic, aint the doctors say no sweet foods and shyt?!?!

She like: i'm tired of having nikkas not taking care of themselves.

I'm like I told you. left to his own devices this is what he does. he doesnt listen to any of us.
He's not the first person to not listen to doctors.
He's probably looking at future complications, like amputation of the legs or something gruesome.