My brother is sick, did i do the right thing??

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
What happened???:dwillhuh:

He had an attempted murder charge and was on the run for like 7 or 8 years. I went to Jamaica to visit him and.......he wasn't my brother no more. Dude looked like death. Now he's 36 and finally starting to get his life together. I'm not even sure if he has his GED.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
So sorry to hear you brother's health is failing. You did the right thing i would have done the same. He has to realize you aren't trying to be mean, but it would be more harm than good if he went home. My grandaddy went through something similar in November of last year. He went into complete renal failure. We basically are tricking him into taking his meds by putting them in his coffee. :lolbron: He had a complete turn around. Hopefully he'll start to realize playing with his health is no joke.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
So sorry to hear you brother's health is failing. You did the right thing i would have done the same. He has to realize you aren't trying to be mean, but it would be more harm than good if he went home. My grandaddy went through something similar in November of last year. He went into complete renal failure. We basically are tricking him into taking his meds by putting them in his coffee. :lolbron: He had a complete turn around. Hopefully he'll start to realize playing with his health is no joke.

Yeah the admin was asking him does he know his glucose levels, his creatine levels some shyt like that my brother just sat there like :dwillhuh: making guesses... talking about he not all that sick, he just wants one day to decompress.... :stopitslime: and come back for the surgery....

I'm like the best place to be is in the hospital, dumbass its a sterile area, they can treat you better if you get sick then you would on the outside....:martin:

Paradise

Daps
Yeah the admin was asking him does he know his glucose levels, his creatine levels some shyt like that my brother just sat there like :dwillhuh: making guesses... talking about he not all that sick, he just wants one day to decompress.... :stopitslime: and come back for the surgery....

I'm like the best place to be is in the hospital, dumbass its a sterile area, they can treat you better if you get sick then you would on the outside....:martin:
You are thinking the right thing. Diabetes is no joke. I've seen several of my family members lose limbs, on dialysis, or die because of it. Maybe if you guys get together as a family and talk to him maybe it would change his mind....

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Your brothers dying in tha hospital and you making posts with smilies? :dahell: yah momma ain't shyt :camby:

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You are thinking the right thing. Diabetes is no joke. I've seen several of my family members lose limbs, on dialysis, or die because of it. Maybe if you guys get together as a family and talk to him maybe it would change his mind....

We're trying but he's not listening to any of us. he wants us to enable him to do dumb shyt... and if he doesnt get his way he has these mood swings... My moms really called me up talking he raised his fist at her and she was gonna make funeral arrangements for real...

I'm like :dwillhuh:

He is beyond stubborn, he says it's not that serious... I'm like nikka your kidney dont work... and he's like blood is not going to my kidney...:stopitslime:

Because it dont work muthafukka...:mjlol: What part of serious ORGAN FAILURE dont you understand???:martin:

It's like talking to a damn mule that wont move... I'm like if you leave this hospital you WILL die... Even with your medicine.... You need constant hospice care, plus the dialysis treatments which you dont have the port surgery fully done on you, and you wont cooperate with the doctors to get it done. Your gonna stay here until you get 100%, because i know if you come home your just gonna find the weed guy, buy a bag and get high and neglect to take your medicine again. I know you better than you think....:stopitslime:

Paradise

Daps
We're trying but he's not listening to any of us. he wants us to enable him to do dumb shyt... and if he doesnt get his way he has these mood swings... My moms really called me up talking he raised his fist at her and she was gonna make funeral arrangements for real...

I'm like :dwillhuh:

He is beyond stubborn, he says it's not that serious... I'm like nikka your kidney dont work... and he's like blood is not going to my kidney...:stopitslime:

Because it dont work muthafukka...:mjlol: What part of serious ORGAN FAILURE dont you understand???:martin:

It's like talking to a damn mule that wont move... I'm like if you leave this hospital you WILL die... Even with your medicine.... You need constant hospice care, plus the dialysis treatments which you dont have the port surgery fully done on you, and you wont cooperate with the doctors to get it done. Your gonna stay here until you get 100%, because i know if you come home your just gonna find the weed guy, buy a bag and get high and neglect to take your medicine again. I know you better than you think....:stopitslime:
Sounds like you gotta a tough job on your hands. Just keep encouraging him to say at the hospital. It's hard when you care more than they do...

• Dap

Paradise

Daps
Ya'll ought to be ashamed of yourselves making light of a serious situation...

• Dap

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If he was my brother I would respect his wishes. He could leave this earth anytime soon. I rather him be happy doing it instead of miserable

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
If he was my brother I would respect his wishes. He could leave this earth anytime soon. I rather him be happy doing it instead of miserable

bullshyt cause then friends and family will turn on us and be like why didnt you force him to stay... why you let him come home, then we gotta argue about he makes his own free will and shyt. I'm too old to deal with the bullshyt...:martin: