My First Video Game Review!!!! (Horizon Zero Dawn) :banderas:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Grow up for just one minute this has nothing to do with stanning anything. I'm trying to actually help you out. And it's not a misspelled word here or there. I mean look at that article. It's just poorly written. Random capitalized letters. Periods where there should be commas and vice versa. Some terrible grammar. I mean wtf is this?

Breh this is shyt you learn in 4th grade

:comeon: Do YOU work for a major news media or major publication??? Do you have a body of work I can view and give my opinion on... Because if all you have is Gramatical Errors to base MY entire article on as a negative, you can GTFOH...:camby: and I say that with all due respect. You sound like a knowitall.

I will only get better with time... :ufdup:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Thanks breh... I try to focus my writing on what I experienced when I played the game alot of times I try to fix up anything I have made errors on. all the little details in alot of ways piss me off... I don't have an program like ms word anymore. i'm stuck using google docs it's not as potent as word was where it highlights everything grammatically wrong.
But dudes like god 2 is stupid talking all that shyt but doesnt do anything but criticise, nothing constructive in his post... :beli:
Why don't you have MS Word? Are you using a mac?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
i haven't played horizon and gave this a read and felt like i learned a lot about the character's story and the environment but not too much about the game it self (game play, mechanics, weapons, level progression or weapon up-grades, etc.)

i feel like it can be a lot longer if you included that and maybe add pictures since you mention the graphics being beautiful. it was mentioned earlier but there were some grammatical stuff but that'll improve with time.

Yeah the characters story and Environment is the shining moments of the game. I wanted to write about the gameplay in hindsight, but I was in a rush that night. I just freestyled everything off the top.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
:whoa: @The G.O.D II easy constructive criticism is cool. But not straight out attacking. I take full responsiblility for the review. @ORDER_66 helped out and he asked me to read it before posting, as I do for everything posted on the site. I skimmed thru it and yes there are mistakes I overlooked. I do need an editor to help. If anyone would like to help read over articles/pieces before they are posted on my site that would be great. @Kamikaze Revy i try breh.
I respect the humility and the courage to put your work out there. Like I said, people can be brutal online. You gotta have thick skin and keep pushing while improving along the way. Did you ever get your audio issues sorted out for the pod cast? (Let me subscribe right now real quick and check out your latest work).

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Why don't you have MS Word? Are you using a mac?

No.... When I had my laptop and they gave me that upgrade to Windows 10 MSword wasn't free anymore they made me pay for the main usage. I was like :dahell: That program has always been Free, why pay for it now??? So I found google docs and was like :manny: I miss Msword though, but I'm not PAYING for it. It should have been free since I brought my laptop already Pre-loaded with the shyt. :beli:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
OP if you want to write better, read way more. Lots of reading will serve a great deal in improving your writing skills. More input=better output.

“If you don’t have time to read, you don’t have the time (or the tools) to write.
Simple as that.” – Stephen King

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
OP if you want to write better, read way more. Lots of reading will serve a great deal in improving your writing skills. More input=better output.

“If you don’t have time to read, you don’t have the time (or the tools) to write.

I've been reading books and newspapers since the third grade tho... :heh: I've READ ALOT... But I hear what you saying breh... :ld: Stephen King aint the best writer in the world either... :ufdup:

I tend to not read anymore of other people's work for the reason, it is easy to read their words but not construct your own... I only use my time to create my own... :coffee:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

#FACTS

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
No.... When I had my laptop and they gave me that upgrade to Windows 10 MSword wasn't free anymore they made me pay for the main usage. I was like :dahell: That program has always been Free, why pay for it now??? So I found google docs and was like :manny: I miss Msword though, but I'm not PAYING for it. It should have been free since I brought my laptop already Pre-loaded with the shyt. :beli:
Check your PMs

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've been reading books and newspapers since the third grade tho... :heh: I've READ ALOT... But I hear what you saying breh... :ld: Stephen King aint the best writer in the world either... :ufdup:

I tend to not read anymore of other people's work for the reason, it is easy to read their words but not construct your own... I only use my time to create my own... :coffee:
I just saw the quote as I googled but I'm not really using Stephen King as some sort of authority figure on writing. I just mean consistently reading a lot of stuff, preferably topics that may not be completely familiar to you will surely increase the quality of your writing skills.

What goes in comes out. I noticed the people who wrote the best imo tend to read a lot.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I just saw the quote as I googled but I'm not really using Stephen King as some sort of authority figure on writing. I just mean consistently reading a lot of stuff, preferably topics that may not be completely familiar to you will surely increase the quality of your writing skills.

What goes in comes out. I noticed the people who wrote the best imo tend to read a lot.

Yeah I get you but I've READ alot... That's all I did as a kid basically... That and video games and comics...:heh::salute: